Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy giggled and fell back into his arms again, sighing softly as they once more locked lips.

Bo soon pulled back up at the hospital and headed to Lori's room, flopping down into a chair beside her bed without saying a word to the others, groaning and closing his eyes.

"I swear he's gonna be the death of me one day..."

Bo winced and groaned as Lori once more started to shout. He wasn't in the best of moods, Luke had given him a headache and he was tired out so...he snapped at her.

"Actually I was hoping to have a polite, quiet conversation but obviously that just ain't possible with you is it! Why do you gotta go shoutin' your mouth off every ten seconds?"

Lori shook her head,"I aint in one of the best moods either, dont ya know!!!!" She looked down at the IVs jabbing threw her,"If you want me to be quiet then ill go back to sleep and leave ya alone, let ya be in the quiet, thanks fer trying to talk to me though."Lori shook her head and looked to him, noticing how much she felt "feelings" fo him now, she couldnt stop looking at him. she looked into his soft eyes and quickly turned her head away her fave redder than an apple.

"Bo, im sorry, i realized I think I hurt you more than I did Luke really I may not have but I think I did..."Lori looked to Bo and rubbed her eyes"I just dont know anymore Bo, I dont know what Im going to do when i get outta this dump!"

Lori looked at Bo and smiled, "Yea, i know what ya mean there,Bo when I was here, 5 years ago, did I really cause that much pain to you and Luuke?"

Lori had asked him that hoping he'd give her an answer and praying that he'd say the truth.Truth was she could'nt ask the question she'd been wanting too. Lori had always thought back then that Bo had like dher when she came back 5 years ago, but he'd always denied it, Lori wondered why, Bo, at least she never, thought, that when he liked a girl he'd always let her know. They always say the one you've been looking for is always right there in frotn of you, maybe it was Bo, maybe it wasn't Lori couldnt tell anymore.

Bo sighed and looked to her.

"You hurt Luke real bad...you tore him up...he tried to explain to ya that it was too near everything that had happened with Candy and it was right around the time he had gotten captured in the Marine's as well...at that time every year Luke gets that little bit more sensitive and touchy than usual...and I just...whenever someone hurts Luke bad enough that it makes him feel all torn up and clinging to me...it sets me off..."

Lori looked down, and back up,"But, Bo....I did understand, after he told me I understood, I really did, Bo im sorry I tore him up but I didn't think I did that bad though."

she winced at the sound of her words.

"Bo, I......I..... got over Luke after that day and I....I....

Lori stopped in mid sentence and looked away quickly, she had this little thing for Bo then but he never knew it, she was too much inlove with Luke to even think about how bad she probably hurt Bo. Lori propped her hand under her chin and looked to Bo.

"I am honestly sorry though Bo, you've heard it a million times before and I know you're use to it, but this time I am. Im sorry for yelling at you then in the treehouse."

Lori looked at him puzzled, then she thought,"I wonder.......... if maybe......" she shook her head and got rid of the idea, knowing it wasn't true now.

"Hows the two lovebirds holdong up out there?" Lori asked a smirk on her face.

Bo sighed and shook his head.

"Lori I saw how you took what Luke told you...all you let him say at the farm was that he didn't like you that way and you just started crying and drove away saying you understood...that ain't a sign you understand, that's a sign you feel horrible and want to get away..."

He didn't say anything about the yelling in the tree house, to be honest he was still a little sore about that and didn;t want to touch on the subject. He did smile a little when Candy asked about the lovebirds though.

"Oh they're busy sucking the lips off each others faces..."

Lori shook her head and laughed then she turned to Bo again and said,"Well, yea I guess, Bo if your feeling up to it, how would you like to get to know the old Lori, the rough and tough not crying yer eyes out cause things dont go your way shout at ya fer no reason girl anymore, i aint spoiled and rich either, i have ya know i aint got a dime to my name, i gave the money to the orphange. Bo, i miss not being able to cobfide in you with ym problems anymore, although with the problem i have now i cant talk to ya about it, wish I could but im afraid of getting hurt worser than Luke had gotten hurt."

Lori looked to Bo and laid he rhead on the pillow, she was getting weak again from setting up and decided to lay down, not wanting to sleep, she was in good company and didnt want to sleep.

Bo nodded a little with a sigh.

"Sure thing...I guess this feud has been goin' on long enough...I might not be able to stay awake to talk very long though, just a warnin'...honestly I don't know how Luke puts up with me sometimes...trying to drag someone out of an emotional stump is not only frustrating, its downright exhausting..."

Lori sighed and laughed,"Ok Bo, Im really glad you decided to give me a second chance, if things would only go as good with me and Luke, I know I finally got my wish, to see him happy, and to see.........

Lori thought about it,"to see you happy too."

Lori looked to Bo and smiled,"So Bo, what habe you been doing since the last time I saw you 5 years ago?"

Lori looked to him,"Uh huh, the usual!" Loir laughed, and looked to Bo,:Now that don't seem like the Bo i know, not without a pretty little lady clung to him by his side." Lori smiled at him,"But I'd say Luke probably kept ya busy though."

Lori knew Bo probably didnt have anytime with a girl because he was busyt helping luke through his time.