Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- Word Association
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 2 Quick, Before It Sinks) Gilligan is pouring Skipper some Coconut Milk. It spills all over the Skipper. Gilligan:"Say when Skipper." Skipper:"When, Gilligan." Gilligan and Skipper are now in their hammocks. Skipper:"And now Gilligan, this will be the most important of our tests, being as we're in our hammocks so much." "Yeah. We'll be to weak from lack of food to stand up."
- Word Association
- Word Association
- The last 24 hours
-
Celebrity Crushes
I'm out of reactions so here's your :)
-
The last 24 hours
I am out of reactions so here's your ❤
-
Word Association
Biker babes
-
Celebrity Crushes
Lacey Chabert is near my age. I am 34 she is 39. Wow!
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Word Association
Tattoo(bikers have tattoos)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 2 R. I. P. Henry Flatt) Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Is that-? It couldn't be. But it is! That's a coffin! Enos, this is Rosco! That's a coffin!" Deputy Enos Strate:"That's a coffin! Sheriff, remember that APB we got about that body snatchin' case in Capital City?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Yeah! An' we're gonna snatch the body that snatched the body! Enos, do you know what one casket said to the other casket? He said "Was that you coffin!"
-
Waylon Jennings Joking Lyric Reversal in live versions of Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
I always get it backwards.
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
A favorite funny scene of mine from '01 movie Surviving Gilligan's Island THE INCREDIBLY TRUE STORY OF THE LONGEST THREE-HOUR TOUR IN HISTORY Talking about getting off the island. Mr. Howell:"How do we get off?" Skipper:"Well, as Skipper and First Mate, that's up to me and Gilligan to find a way." Mr. Howell:"Drats! We're stuck here forever!"
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 1 Luke's Love Story) Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Cooter! Gimme that! Where you been!?" Cooter Davenport:"Well, I just wanted to make a big entry. Besides, I had to get that off of Boss Hogg's mantle piece." Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Will you git that messy piece of junk outta here before it starts drippin' oil all over the place!?" Cooter Davenport:"Awe! Don't worry about it Rosco. It's house broke!" Bo Duke:"Cooter, that ain't no way to treat yer bike!" Cooter Davenport:"Huh!? Oh. It wasn't mine!"
-
Waylon Jennings Joking Lyric Reversal in live versions of Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Carlson Tucker?
-
Waylon Jennings Joking Lyric Reversal in live versions of Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Kait Tucker Yep!
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Celebrity Crushes
Gotta go with a gal who has a Dukes connection. Like Cousin Roger stated above.
-
Celebrity Crushes
I agree Cousin Roger Duke. Lacey Chabert is prettier than Debra Norville. Sorry Cousin Hobie Hartkins LOL.
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 7 Cool Hands Luke & Bo) Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Hold it! Don't step over that line!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"You think it's a trap?" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"I don't know. But I know I ain't about to set foot in Osage County! But there don't seem to be nobody around." Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"You know Boss. I was just thinkin', if I tippy toe over there an' grab the Duke boys-" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Then I wouldn't have to give up these here 'shine contracts! Yeah. But we gotta do it quick." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Come on Bo!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:(grabbing Bo trying to pull him out of the General Lee. His arm comes off.) "That's a dummy!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Yeah! And so are we!"
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Why did Skipper have to have them sign the paper in Rescue saying the accident was not his fault, when he was already cleared in Season 3 Court Martial? And at the time of shipwreck #1 there was just S. S. Minnow no Minnow I like that board in the end said. And in Globetrotters the Howells suddenly had Thurston Howell 4th. They had no children in series.I don't remember a character storyline script reason being given. I know the real reason was because they needed a Howell to fill in for Backus cuz he was sick. But then again they did adopt Gilligan near the end of Season 1 so... A Thurston Howell 4th did exist.