Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
4x4 General Lee
Looks like a good car for offroading indeed, but those bumpers and interior.
-
Any Place to Find the spinoff Enos TV Episodes?
If sonny has them, can't he go to WB and ass to release them? Or isn't sonny the person who owns the rights?
-
Word Association
Disney Beside Lion king I never heard of those shows.
-
Word Association
hat? those high hats are called top hats I believe.
-
Hazzard Square on "Falcon Crest"
Sorry, I meant the square. It is seen from the first floor of the courthouse in that movie. It was a hospital there though.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Video game, I believe there was a blueberry field in the Dukes of Hazzard game for the Playstation 2.
-
Hazzard Square on "Falcon Crest"
It sort of looks bigger. Funny they left the garage in. I've seen it also in the movie Delirious with John Candy.
-
Any Place to Find the spinoff Enos TV Episodes?
If you search for Enos tv show on YouTube you get a few clips from the show, it's not much but more then nothing.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thank you Roger. TJP, I think your posting in the wrong thread. For some reason I think this is taken at the Boars Nest, don't know why. I'm sure it's from Georgia as I don't remember ever seeing the brown rollcage in California. Down to the other side of the series. Looks like Valencia Oaks to me so late season 5 tot somewhere season 7. I think middle to late season 6 a the farm. I believe I posted a picture before similar to this one but not showing Enos in jail. Anyone recall the episode this was in? or was it a photoshoot with the Checkers game? Titled as 'givingenosabadge'. I don't have a clue from when this was as when Enos came back from his own show they didn't wear the black jackets. Must be from a different time when he was fired for half an episode.
-
Just A Thought.....Just A Question
I seem to like Coy and Vance more then most people.
-
Just A Thought.....Just A Question
There is no episode I don't like, but there are 2 episodes which stand out to me which I sometimes even skip. Strange Visitor to Hazzard Mason Dixon's Girls 1. I never liked star wars and space films so this fuels my dislike a bit, though discussed earlier on the forum it is probably most peoples least favorite episode. 2. Mason Dixon's Girls. I know it was to try out something with a new show but I didn't like it so much. It was to much tech for the Dukes, not like they are stupid or anything but the things like the hang glider are just not things the Dukes would have chosen to use.
-
Word Association
from what is that a quote? Dish, I believe a pie is served on a dish?
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
We have reached page 100!! According to my Flickr count I have uploaded 1823 pictures. Jimmy next to his trailer. Is the man Byron is talking to a director? I don't know what psne is. Photoshoot inside a soundstage. During recording of season 7?
-
Word Association
balaclava
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
No visitor's on set I guess. Love, John. I'm not sure if this is from Dukes of not, but it certainly is from the same time. Is that man a director or something? He doesn't look like a visitor.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
bullet Most cops in my country aren't even allowed to have guns.
-
Happy Birthday to Catherine!!
Happy birthday Cathy! Good thing you mention sweetest, its seems to be to much about the other nowadays.
-
Word Association
Cop Agent is the Dutch word for cop.
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
Sounds awesome when you put your foot on the accelerator, but I'm not sure if idle sound is distorted by the camera or something else. I hear of sort of middle (pitch?) sound beside the low sound. I only hear it when your around the back of the car.
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
It says the video is private.
-
More trivia: What is the phone number of the Hazzard Garage? (Cooter's Garage)
I got no clue, beside that all numbers start with a 0 s far as I know.
-
Your Perfect General Lee
Jason, you can also go for the Season 7 rollbar, which didn't have a crossbar so your kids can get in and out easily. Btw, the dukes didn't seem to have a big trouble with people in the backseat, but I guess you don't want your children to go through the rear window all the time.
- Word Association