Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. sport
  2. group
  3. If the internet would be as commonplace then as it is now this would definitely be a meme of some sort.
  4. Season 2 episode 9 'Witness For The Persecution'
  5. sharp
  6. beautiful
  7. Isn't The A Team a Universal production like Knight Rider?
  8. I'm not sure if that will sell well... Daisy's love story? I've uploaded this one before but this is a bigger version. Daisy's lovse story part 2? Credits go to greenjeepwrangler from ebay on this one.
  9. Thats cool! If only they did stuff like that here. I'd go to watch a classic on the big screen! The theaters here some rooms still have reels for the videos.
  10. I'm a bit late, my PC had kind of died and I had to build myself a fully new one but I'm back. I'll keep it mostly short. Fully agree with was Hoss said. And besides, If you have a full blown wiki it might pull some people back to the site. However, how would you do pictures? Hosting them on HazzardNet itself would get quite expensive I guess? I'm not saying the plots should have a lot of pictures but if you make an acticle on for example the hazzard postoffice a picture of the office would be nice.
  11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
  12. Chistmas in my country only starts after the 5th of december. Trees may pop up a week before that but not much earlier. We celebrate Sinterklaas before Christmas which runs till the 5th.
  13. I only put my tree up 2 days after christmas. We have the big one in the living room but I have a small one for my room too, but it wasnt with the other christmas stuff. We only found it after searching for something else.
  14. Stockings
  15. Nice @Meadowmufn! If nothing else works @RogerDuke You can always send us stuff to add to it.
  16. Something like the second sounds very good if possible! That way you can add anything about any episode. You did a very good job on the episode guide but it seems a bit limited to the possibilities it has.
  17. Welcome the Hazzard Belle! And don't you worry about the rambling, I was actually thinking why it was so short!
  18. Meadowmufn, now you mention it. I was watching a few Episodes of Knight Rider a few days ago and from one thing comes the next. I came on a website where they have a page for every episode with trivia, filming locations with adresses and google map, episode scripts, mistakes and episode promotional stuff. I know nothing about creating websites but would something like that be possible? For one it'd be easier to learn stuff about certain episodes as well as removing the things we have now like 'I remember someone ones said this and that but I can't remember the episode' etc.
  19. car Tornado is a car in a game i got.
  20. I'd say thats from season 5, 6 or 7. Not very accurate but narrowed down a bit.
  21. Tower
  22. Your right! i just watched it. How could I forget that. Somehow only 68 Coupe stayed hanging.
  23. Getting off topic here but from what I remember 68' Coupe is the closest they ever got to calling it a Dodge Charger. They never said Charger at all if I remember correctly.
  24. Jordan (Jordan king is a racedriver)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.