Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. I personally don't do Facebook so i don't know about the wall and such. But I've heard about parents using LOL thinking it means Lots of Love. This would not be possible to mistake if your Dutch as beside being an acronym in the English language, lol is actually a Dutch word meaning that you think something is funny.
  2. Bee
  3. I wouldn't know. I've only been to Amsterdam once and didn't see any of the small canals even though I know there are loads. I live on the opposite side of the country. You can ice skate on the local pond now though.
  4. FYI, the -9 is only in the morning when going to work. About -3 or -1 during the day. But still, the floors and walls are cold during the days due to the nights.
  5. We've had that amount of snow late last year, never seen so much here. No, snow. But it sure is cold. -9 Celcius with a feeling temperature of -20 due to the wind. I don't know how much it is in Fahrenheit. Tomorrow, Saturday seems to be the last day of this temperature. @HossC I heard about the UK, seems like it is very local to just the UK as I've not seen any snow.
  6. Backbone
  7. Haha, thanks. I'm fine, just a sore throat and some coughing remaining.
  8. Saturday? Laying in bed.. I was ill... Now? A nice normal morning startup (luckily) and later in the day some theory for driving lessons. Also, few days of work this week. not planning on doing much though. It's gonna be crazy cold for my country this week.
  9. I should re-watch the episode again to see if there's anything that logical with this.
  10. Football
  11. I checked, its a different building. I have a feeling they might've not used this one. Or I just cant find it. For this time I've found some pictures which were probably used to promote the cartoon show. And to finish it off, artwork from one of the TV Guides.
  12. Don't kick too much! You might hurt yourself.
  13. Way to make and entrance! Welcome to HazzardNet!
  14. So recently decided I should start listening/watch this and am in love with it now. It's just great, especially the newest ones. Got some new links to maybe get it easier. Here are all the newest episodes listed in order with a link to each podcast: http://www.themusclecarplace.com/category/kibbe-and-finnegan For the people who wanna see some video with it, your in luck. Finnegan uploads the podcasts to his YouTube channel. It's a few shows behind the podcasts, but its nice to see them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOcsP6_s47Y&list=PLzlcM_XBUZFiguFPfWNabsNT9NPTuM8K2 Have fun listening!
  15. Charger
  16. I guess this is a fairly known song in the USA?
  17. jump They did sometimes do a messy jump.
  18. I meant it more as, more groups live closely together meaning the area for multiple accents is smaller. But They merge faster too.
  19. Don't forget there's more people per square mile in most of Europe compared to the USA.
  20. New years resolution? See if I'm able to post more in this thread. So lets get dirty. Not that dirty!
  21. Wheelwell
  22. They speak so fast I couldn't understand half. But I liked it!
  23. At what part is Appelby? I don't have the time this week to see the whole thing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.