Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Yanni-Laurel
You know something is more then a little viral if its on our national radio and this forum. I don't here any of the two, I hear 'Gary' or 'Jerry'. I guess its closest to Yanni.
-
Cooter Quotes!
First thing that comes to mind is the episode where the General is abandoned several times due to issues. Not sure if its that, but I think it is. It's somewhere in the first few seasons, but it's one of those episodes you always forget the name of...
-
What are you listening to???
I didn't watch it as I was watching the Indycar. I think I actually last watched Eurovision in 2003 or so. But anyway. Yes, Waylon has his stage name inspired by his idol Waylon Jennings. He actually worked in the show of Waylon Jennings in Nashville for a few years until his dead apparently. That's what Wikipedia tells me at least.
-
Congratulations Roth Potter
Wait? What happened?
-
Undercover cop car here in New Zealand
Undercover you say?
- Word Association
-
General for sale
I recently was looking for fun at Chargers going for sale over here in the Netherlands. The rustiest one I could find was obviously the lowest in price, but even that was 20000 Euros! A non restored 68 with some slight rust goes for 39000 and a original unrestored 69 goes got 48000 euros. Wanna get a restored one? Be prepared to lay down 90k! 70 Chargers restored go for 70k normally, their quite a bit less desirable here it seems compared to a 68/69. At the moment there is also a General Lee for sale at a price of 59k. Keep in mind Chargers are more expensive over here usually as they were not for sale new here and are all shipped. In that regard, this General Lee seems to be quite cheap compared to the one for sale in the USA. I've yesterday had a test and should be able to go for a drivers license now. So I'm looking out for stuff.
-
Hewey, Dewey and Jamie Lee Hogg
DuckTales is also being revamped here in the Netherlands, but as a magazine, I got the first edition for free with my Donald Duck Magazine subscription. It's kind of strange since we already have DD Magazine itself, which is basically the same but with the whole cast of people living in Duckburg (It's called Duckstad in the Netherlands) and surrounding areas. Both don't seem to exists in the USA.
-
Sorry If I'm repeating Myself
Doesn't ring a bell for me either, but for some reason I suspect a line like that is more likely to be in the earlier seasons.
-
Hazzard License Plates
That with the front plate mounting makes a lot of sense. I used to think the front plates would only be mounted by the upper tabs, but a full bracket makes sense.
-
1:18 Scale General Lee
Oh, you made the RC car with the skin of a Charger made from wood. Very creative! Not too heavy?
-
Something I Noticed ( you may have too!)
Nah... Always the same guy!
-
Word Association
Robin Hood
-
Word Association
Flight Angels Flight, Small hill railway in LA.
-
Bo’s Extravaganza April 7th & 8th 2018
Haha, for John doing a first jump. I think he passed. Should've floored it when doing the 180 though, it understeered so bad!
-
Word Association
Swiper A character from the show Dora the Explorer, he's a fox.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I've got no clue what it means either...- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thought we'd do a guests special this time. These are two pictures of an Indie Film Producer named Shaun O'Banion at 5½ years old. Here's Robert Kibbe from The Kibbe & finnegan Show meeting Sorrell Booke! By the way, episode 61 is out now on themusclecarplace.com Idk who the man on the left is, but on the right must be Al Wyatt Jr.- Forum Software Update
If I use the spoiler tags, the background is white. The standard text is white too and thus unreadable without manually changing your text colour. Could this be easily fixed by changing the spoiler background or is this not so easily done? As an example:- Funny true story
What I think when I see Rogers post. But I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks that of ours too.- Funny true story
IKR, GG on that. WP, I GTG, I'll be AFK.- Funny true story
I have been MIA for the last month. IMHO, your car needs some TLC. TIL some people think LOL means lots of love FTFY. ;) SMH, I hate it when people are using YOLO. IIRC, this website should be SFW. xD Just a few more. I always forget what FWIW means, but I don't know that ATZ, TLA or TTFN means. There's also specific ones to other languages of course. Here's a few Dutch ones. LAMA = Laat maar = Never mind WRM? = Waarom? = Why? W8 = Wacht = Wait (eight is acht in Dutch) HVJ = Hou van je = Love You IIG = In ieder geval = Anyway (used in a different way in Dutch) Miss = Misschien = Maybe- Word Association
Mother.- Word Association
Sham Just as I opened this topic I was listening to: - Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.