Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex-Dukes

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex-Dukes

  1. Happy New Year to all! 2012!
  2. Clouds
  3. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    The singer Mariah Carey.
  4. Alex-Dukes posted a topic in Off Topic
    Watch the video Ipad in Future!
  5. The actress Catherine Bach and actor Sonny Shroyer.
  6. CDoherty, I saw the photos of your bike General Lee and I liked very of see. Happy New Year 2012! Thank you.
  7. i1976, you're not the fool. I like Daisy Dukes and Enos Strate. You are the best.
  8. The friends John Schneider, Catherine Bach and Tom Wopat!
  9. Hi WB General Lee, I liked very of see the photos of your car General Lee. You are the best. Thank you.
  10. Hoss, you can make a bike like the General Lee?
  11. I like the movie Superman Returns. I have the movies Superman in 1978, Superman II, III and IV. The actor Christopher Reeve was very good and actress Margot Kidder also. She was fantastic!
  12. Mr. President Obama! He is watching the television show The Dukes of Hazzard. Very cool, Hoss.
  13. I did not buy the movie The Dukes of Hazzard in 2005, because I bought the original movie DVD was The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning in 2007 and I like very of see the movies. They are very good.
  14. I have my original DVD Ghost (1990), because the actor Patrick Swayze was fantastic and actress Demi Moore also. I believe there is life beyond death, because the spirit or soul is light, are eternal.
  15. Uncle Roger, Christmas is over...
  16. If you have any ideas about the very cool photo montages, please post here!
  17. Fantastic
  18. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Sorry, Hoss. I did not know. Thank you.
  19. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Dolly Parton!
  20. The Calendar 2012 - The Dukes of Hazzard.
  21. Here goes: 7 - Russia - Дюки из Хаззарда or Придурки из Хаззарда 8 - Greece - ΝΤΙΟΥΚΣ or Οι Ντιούκς 9 - Czech Republic - Mistři hazardu 10 - Poland - Diukowie Hazzardu Thank you all.
  22. And also Brazil. 4 - Brazil - Os Gatões 5 - Croatian - DUKEOVI IZ HAZZARDA 6 - Hungarian - Hazárd Megye Lordjai There's more...
  23. Does anyone know the languages of different countries on the logos The Dukes of Hazzard? For example: 1 - USA - The Dukes of Hazzard 2 - Portugal - Os Três Duques 3 - Spain - Los Dukes de Hazzard And more? Does anybody know...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.