Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex-Dukes

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex-Dukes

  1. Happy birthday, Mufn! The cake is very good...I like chocolate... Very congratulations!
  2. Hi Catherine Bach, Sophia and Laura, I just wanted to say a big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 for you and also for your families and friends! A lot of Peace and Love. Sincerely, Alexandre Portugal
  3. Byron Cherry, I saw your photo... Happy Holidays!
  4. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Hoss, you're the genius! You are the best.
  5. maize
  6. Merry Christmas! Click here for your card
  7. Brian, Meadowmufn, MaryAnne and all the fans Dukes of Hazzard! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012! A lot of Peace and Happiness!
  8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
  9. The truck "01" is cool.
  10. I like the PowerPoint and the Photoshop, because I like to make wallpapers The Dukes of Hazzard.
  11. cinema
  12. images
  13. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Hoss, Thank very much. I liked very of see your logo The Dukes of Hazzard Beginning, because it is very beautiful! My congratulations!
  14. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Bon Jovi!
  15. Lenses
  16. Illusion
  17. Tintin. The Adventures of Tintin - Official Movie Site
  18. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Hoss, I like Dukes logo because it is very beautiful. And the logo The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning? You can make the new logo?
  19. I didn't see the episode of the actor John Schneider, but one day I will see the series television Glee.
  20. Hoss, the girls like the color pink...
  21. See I found the photo of Catherine Bach in Faith's 75-Year Parade. She is beautiful! Catherine Bach in Faith's 75-Year Parade
  22. Wow, Hoss! The cartoon The Pink Panther...
  23. Good work and I liked very.
  24. Hi Sean, I am Portuguese and welcome to HazzardNet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.