Everything posted by Alex-Dukes
-
HO Scale Model of Hazzard Square
Monster01, I liked to see your HO Scale Model of Hazzard Square! This is spectacular! Thank you.
-
General Lee is #01 - The 100 Greatest Movie and TV Cars of All Time!
Very good, Hoss. The Farrah Fawcett it was good actress.
-
Change on opening credits
The actor John Schneider (Bo Duke) who used the bow and arrow is called Martin Warthog.
-
Hazzard Square
You could take pictures where the locations was filmed in the series television The Dukes of Hazzard in 1979-1985 about the cities, the houses and many others. It would be very spectacular!
-
Greetings from So Cal
Thanks, roy1elvis. I am also happy with you!
- Tom and John in concert
-
Greetings from So Cal
Welcome to HazzardNet, roy1elvis!
-
dukes back on tv
I liked very much of a new cast with the new of the series television The Dukes of Hazzard and the character Daisy Duke would be much better the choice is April Scott!
-
Buildings of Hazzard
Hoss, You are genius!
- Ohio Girl
-
General Lee Drawing
Monster01, I liked your drawing of the car General Lee. I have to learn the drawing, because I do not know how to do it... Your drawing is very good.
-
Which Bo Duke is better
Ok, Sissy. You like the actor John Schneider (Bo Duke).
-
Hazzard Square
HossC, This is fantastic! I liked very much to see and just wanted to say that you are the best! Good work and thank you.
-
Favorite country artists?
My big favorite is The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys).
-
Which Bo Duke is better
Hi Sissy, Sorry, I did not know that you are new here... Welcome to Hazzartd Net!
-
Poll for Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning
For me I like to see was April Scott and the car General Lee.
-
Ramcharger!
Hi Monster01, Your truck is very cool!
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Hi Mark, I really like your project Hazzard The Garage and is spectacular! Congratulations.
-
The Dukes of Hazzard The Beginning - April Scott
I have my original DVD The Dukes of Hazzard The Beginning and I liked very of see and i think director Robert Berlinger did well the choice April Scott for be Daisy Duke, because she is very beautiful and Catherine Bach also! I liked to see more movie actress April Scott... Do not you think that April Scott should do more movie The Dukes of Hazzard?
- 2011 Hazzard Run - Cooter's Place
-
Oi a todos!
Hi HossC and Carlos, I just wanted to say that I speak English, but only a little, because I'm learning to speak English, it is true. Thank you all.
-
Oi a todos!
Thank you, Mary. You are the best.
- Hazzard homecoming 2012
-
Oi a todos!
Oi a todos! Eu sou Alexandre, eu sou novo aqui no Fórum Hazzard Net. Eu sou um fã de The Dukes of Hazzard Gosto do muito bonito atrizes Catherine Bach e abril de Scott e os atores John Schneider e Tom Wopat, porque eles são fantásticos! Obrigado.