Everything posted by Alex-Dukes
-
General Lee Artwork
Your artwork about the car General Lee are very good, Hoss.
-
Pets........
Hi Tyler Jones, I like pets, because are very beautiful and I have my cat.
-
Episode name Wordle
K-Duke15, good work.
-
Daisy Duke - April Scott
The actress April Scott - Daisy Duke.
-
Word Association
Magic Johnson
-
Word Association
Michael Jackson
-
Word Association
King (No, is the singer Freddie Mercury.)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Save the Duke Farm
Someone can do something to save the original Duke Farm House or can make a replica? If someone can not do anything to save, so we are sad... Please save Duke Farm House.
-
Word Association
Pittsburgh Panthers
- One Word Song Titles
-
2011 Christmas Party
The toys The Dukes of Hazzard is very cool.
-
New Agent for Don Pedro Colley
This is very good and please update the news of the actor Don Pedro Colley. Thank you.
-
Dukes of Quahog
Yes, Emy-Rae Duke. The episode is Chitty Chitty Death Bang and here's the link: IMDB: Family Guy - Chitty Chitty Death Bang
-
TOYOTA Fun - Vii
A futuristic vision of the car Toyota Fun Vii is very spectacular! TOYOTA Fun -Vii
-
Add some "Dukes of Hazzard" to your Christmas
Thank you, K-Duke15.
-
HO Scale Model of Hazzard Square
Very well, Monster01. Good work.
-
The Dukes Of Hazzard: Wallpaper - Catherine Bach!
The Wallpaper Catherine Bach.
-
HO Scale Model of Hazzard Square
Monster01, I want to see...you're the best.
- One Word Song Titles
-
Talkin' Politics with Cooter!
I do not like politicians, but yes Mr. Ben Jones aka Cooter! Ben Jones is the best.
-
Add some "Dukes of Hazzard" to your Christmas
The beautiful Daisy Duke!
-
Add some "Dukes of Hazzard" to your Christmas
K-Duke15, Very nice! That is beautiful!
-
A little drawing I did
I liked very of your drawing and is very cool!