Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. vision
  2. Belated Happy Birthday Daisy! You are one of the all time hottest women on TV. You always will be the best to me! I'm as big a fan now as I was when DOH started!
  3. Here in God's country ( Tennessee) We got up to 59 today!
  4. Relativity
  5. Get Shortie! ( I don't think he had anything to do with the movie but he's short!)
  6. Come on by the car lot. We'll step out back and I'll give you a lil' sip! Fix ya right up! ........Just look at what it's done for me! ( you never waste a sip!)
  7. Was anything THAT crazy? that was almost like jumping the shark!
  8. Sherlock Holmes ( You know a clue, etc.?)
  9. Today, Sunday, is going as usual but tomorrow morning...EARLY....I have to take my wife to work and then do my job!
  10. Steel belted radial
  11. Thanks a lot Hoss! I appreciate that!
  12. Happy Birthday Cousin Vance! We miss you always!
  13. I've got some Cheap Trick stuff but never heard of that one....I'll have to see if I can't find it.....
  14. She's also real and not fake. That country accent of hers and the way she sings, is real, not like Shania Twain who is Canadian and fake and has to have people coach her on the way to properly pronounce certain words to sound country, to " Get the right sound".
  15. prophylactic! ( LOL!! )
  16. I always liked Rusty Wallace and Mark Martin.
  17. Right now I'm watching a science program and for some reason, they keep playing " I want It That Way", by The Back Street Boys.....
  18. Hey guys, I can't believe I just noticed this one and I can't believe they didn't re-write the script, unless they did it as a joke ( I feel there's a lot of stuff I see on the show, that HAD to be a joke among cast and crew.) I was watching this last night. Remember when Loretta Lynn was kidnapped and they were taking her to that barn in an RV? She threw pics of herself out the back window, so someone would find them and follow them to her. However, the blue car that the crooks were driving pulled into the barn immediately after the RV did. WHY DIDN'T THE CROOKS IN THE CAR NOTICE SHE WAS THROWING OUT PICS OF HERSELF???
  19. Baseball
  20. My father used to play that song ( Big Boss Man ) and I learned it as a small child and never knew who sang it! Thanks!
  21. Oh yes! .....( you never waste a taste!)
  22. There are things meant for women and things meant for men and women just need to STEER ( pun intended) clear! Dana IS ....well sometimes she looks hot, other times, ugly...I'm confused!
  23. I sat in Cooter's General at his place in Gatlinburg, Tn.
  24. what do you guys think about more women in NASCAR?
  25. Welcome to Hazzard! Good to have you! If you have any questions, Roger and Hoss are the two resident geniuses on TDOH!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.