Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Something I've Noticed ( and don't like)
Has anyone else noticed how, when Boss' speed trap nails a speeder and he has to play and sing to get out of the fine and avoid jail time etc., that that one person sounds like a whole band? A perfect example is Roy Orbison. I just saw him on one and he played an Ovation 6 string acoustic and out of that, came a bass guitar and a drum set.…!!! Why didn't they at least have the entire band there to make it at least LOOK right! Dottie West is another example. They DID have all the Oak Ridge boys there once but most of them were a one man invisible band!
-
Weekend plans
Will Power....you think he's kin to Willy Makeit?
-
Danica Crashes!
Anybody hear about Danica crashing in her last race before retirement? I wonder though. She was driving a Formula One car and she's always driven a NASCAR ride....what's up with that?
-
The International Thread
I can't believe the Queen would allow him to marry her! This is so fake!
- Word Association
-
What are you listening to???
Horse With No name by America!
-
NASCAR Faces!
LOL! That was Bobby Allison...i thought you might get a kick out of that! I laughed myself! ;) I hope you guys liked it!
- Word Association
-
NASCAR Faces!
Thank you Meadow! ( You're the best! ;) )
-
NASCAR Faces!
I thought this would give you guys an addy to click on but it didn't and now I can't erase it!
-
NASCAR Faces!
I thought Hoss and Roger would enjoy this, when I saw it so, here you go! https://www.zoo.com/quiz/96-people-cant-name-these-famous-nascar-racers-can-you?acct=00df822335427f338cc3183ec69083e5fe&utm_medium=paid&utm_source=outbrain&utm_term=003d596a00657bd367241aefa7f2d596b2&pbid=00013d09affebeff961871b24204b0300a&pbn=MSN+US+%28MSN+US%29&scn=MSN+-+EN-US+-+Catchall&adid=00fc7ba068a27d8c1f6111a4752fb835c6&mkcpgn=e23498ef78e94bc2be6881a821115475&sg_uid=e23498ef78e94bc2be6881a821115475
- Word Association
-
What are you listening to???
Hey, I thought of a good stage name, if I ever think of doing music....Waylon Howell ( wail and howl...get it...??)
-
Cooter Quotes!
I remember it but can't say off hand...if i think of it, I'll get back t you. Hoss may know.
-
Sorry If I'm repeating Myself
They were trying to make up for lost time on something and that's when he said it but that's all I remember.
- Word Association
-
Undercover cop car here in New Zealand
The General used as an undercover cop car??? Blasphemy!! Cop= Constipated On Pastries!
-
Congratulations Roth Potter
You were made fan of the month! :)
-
Sorry If I'm repeating Myself
I think I already asked this but I've looked for it and can't find it. I know either Roger or Hoss will be able to help. ( You guys amaze me! ) What episode is it where Uncle Jesse tells the boys that they'll have to " Make it up on the road", talking about lost time. ? Thanks again for your help! ( I'll save you a sip if you come by the car lot at closing! ) ( You never waste a sip...oh my...it's smoooooth!)
-
Word Association
Republican
-
Hewey, Dewey and Jamie Lee Hogg
When I had first heard of Dewey....many years ago, I already knew his cousin, ( Brother?) Hughie, I wondered if there was a Louie, that we'd hear from later if the show had survived longer? Remember Donald Duck's 3 nephews?
-
Happy Birthday Denver!
Happy birthday Uncle Jesse! I'm watching The Dukes, eating pizza and it's Friday and I don't have too work to do tomorrow...life doesn't get much better! :)
-
General for sale
That's crazy...really......
- Word Association
- Word Association