Another Mistake I noticed

Hobie Hartkins

Hey guys, I can't believe I just noticed this one and I can't believe they didn't re-write the script, unless they did it as a joke ( I feel there's a lot of stuff I see on the show, that HAD to be a joke among cast and crew.) I was watching this last night. Remember when Loretta Lynn was kidnapped and they were taking her to that barn in an RV? She threw pics of herself out the back window, so someone would find them and follow them to her. However, the blue car that the crooks were driving pulled into the barn immediately after the RV did. WHY DIDN'T THE CROOKS IN THE CAR NOTICE SHE WAS THROWING OUT PICS OF HERSELF???

:previous:

I just watched that part of the episode again to see what happens.

Bubba's driving the RV, and Squirt's in the back with Loretta and Leona (although Leona disappears after briefly appearing reflected in a mirror). Cindy peels out of the Boar's Nest parking lot and is seen quite close behind the RV in its next couple of appearances. After Bo and Luke crash into the haystack, the blue car is further behind the RV but still following. The car isn't shown in any of the shots of Loretta dropping the pictures - the inside shots only show the curtains at the window, and the exterior shots only show the rear of the RV. The only explanation for Cindy not spotting the pictures is that she either dropped further back or took a different route to the barn, but both seem unlikely given that the car is shown pulling into the barn just behind the RV.

On a related issue, I've just noticed that the window at the back of the RV where Loretta drops the pictures has light-colored curtains which split in the middle when viewed from the inside, but a dark-colored blind from the outside. Although it's possible to have both, the curtains let in too much lights for there to be a blind too.

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

That's one of my 5 favorite episodes because Loretta is my all-time favorite female singer. 

She's also real and not fake. That country accent of hers and the way she sings, is real, not like Shania Twain who is Canadian and fake and has to have people coach her on the way to properly pronounce certain words to sound country, to " Get the right sound".