Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I've never played it. I just know about it, because it's popular around here.
  2. Same here! I just watched Smokey and The Bandit III ( The worst one of the series!) and the Rebel flag on the front of the car is blurred out! The Judaized PC crap in this country is ridiculous but hopefully, if and when it gets worse, the mindless cattle will wake up and finally fight back!
  3. And that's a fact! We thank you so much! Always know we love you and appreciate you! If you were here with me at the Hazzard Car lot, I'd give you a big ol' Hazzard County hug!
  4. $70,000 for a '69 Charger is insane. Let's look at it. It's just a regular car from '69. If we were in '69, nobody would think anything about it. Unlike a '69 Porsche, Ferrari, etc. Those were special/exotic......a '69 Charger isn't ! .... then AND now! The only reason for the ungodly price tag, is a 7yr. successful TV show and a custom paint job!
  5. yes, it's fairly popular. Esp. at small county fairs.
  6. Congratulations Roth! Come on by the car lot and we'll celebrate!!
  7. Hammer
  8. pudding!
  9. Well I hope the time goes quickly for you! Just kick back in the house, out there on the back 40 and watch the dukes and talk to your fellow Hazzardites! Keep us up on it!
  10. I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought you guys would be interested. He drove NASCAR a long time ago! https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/former-nascar-driver-james-hylton-son-killed-in-auto-accident/ar-AAwtpC2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
  11. Taker!
  12. keeper
  13. I sure hope you're feeling better soon! Keep us up on it! ( a little sip might make you feel better....you never waste a sip!...)
  14. There's something else I've noticed....When uncle Jesse is walking in town and he meets someone, he always says " Hey Charlie", even when he almost got ran over by a car, he yelled at the guy and called him " Charlie". I guess most people in Hazzard are named Charlie!
  15. Happy Late Birthday Coy!! I hope it was a good one!!
  16. monkies
  17. Thanks! I never saw that before!!
  18. Jungle
  19. I'm proud to say I have a Toyota Corolla S ....my favorite car I ever owned.....it can do 0-6- in 2.3..................minutes!
  20. Phiidelphia Phillies
  21. The Artful Dodger
  22. Happy birthday Roger! I hope you have a good one and many more!!
  23. Fantastic!!
  24. Wow! He just barely looks like Uncle Jesse!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.