Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. +1 !! Same here! My mother had told me that when I was little but I never heard it from anyone else!
  2. cotton
  3. Has anybody ever heard that saying after April Fool's day, when someone plays a trick on you and then says, " April Fools!", then the person tricked says, " April fools done passed...you're the biggest fool that will ever last!" I just remembered this from childhood!
  4. Nah, I pulled a couple bottles I had stashed in the back of the car lot out!
  5. I always thought the name " Heep" was a funny sounding name! Burton Glliam ( I 'm not sure how to spell his last name) played several times in the series and never seemed to be type cast! Heep.....his Irish counterpart would be called, " Heep O' Trouble! ( How's that one Hoss? ) Kind of like , What's Irish and sits on the back porch all night long?...........Patio Furniture!!
  6. Convicts At Large is my fav.! ( " Maude, Al, if those hamburgers are burned, I won't be responsible." He called Barney Al through the whole thing....they probably had to de-program him to call him Barney again...LOL!!
  7. peanuts
  8. Happy Sadie Hogg day everybody!!
  9. no....I'm talking about who is DIRECTLY ( not ultimately ) responsible.
  10. Linda Carter ( Wonder Woman) ( She has a good one!....Rack that is! )
  11. Happy 100 Peggy! You were a great part of the show!
  12. I'm with you on that cousin! I feel your pain! Hey, if you want to pm me, I'll give you some pointers on whatever problems you're having. Hey, I know money, finances, etc. is a personal thing....so I'm just saying.....my shoulder and my ear are here.....
  13. torture
  14. industrially advanced??? name one!
  15. Then Jude says, " Wait'll you try to kiss one of them!"
  16. Exactly! If you're white....you ain't right! ....of course....who MADE everything that this world turns on? Who made AND sustains civilization? Take the evil white man and all his "Prejudice" out, and you'll see who, within 2 generations! ( Finish rant you started! )
  17. The Good The Bad, The Ugly
  18. library
  19. Fiction
  20. Faith
  21. Happy late Birthday Cale!
  22. Grand pa

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.