Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
The last 24 hours
Roger....LOL! My team ( Dolphins) hasn't done anything for a long time....so....gotta root for somebody...!
-
Word Association
This is NOT Gilligan's Island....it's Hazzard County!
-
Word Association
jungle
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Whale ( which I put on earlier but it disappeared!)
-
The last 24 hours
I'll be pulling for the Rams!
-
Word Association
Dumbasses yes...Feds, no! LOL!
-
Word Association
The Feds ( They are all dumb a$$e$!)
-
Word Association
conbusy
-
Word Association
Being perceptive
-
Word Association
being stupid
-
Word Association
being Rayciss
-
Word Association
Being Mean
-
Word Association
Being Good
-
Word Association
Methamphetamine ( There's a ton of it in the screwed up little s$%t hole I live in!)
-
The last 24 hours
I'm watching it. It's like a preacher I used to listen to...he thought it was all fake and I'm starting to see stuff that makes me agree with him!
-
Word Association
air pollution ( What if you didn't break it but just bend it?)
-
The Dukes are racist??
and the haters call love hate!
-
The last 24 hours
I kind of figured that! It would be that red bikini she wore when Luke was supposedly taking her pic. After it was over, she's like, " How much do I owe you? Spike: " Me? Me? You don't owe ME a dime!!"
-
The Dukes are racist??
The Feds do it on a reg. basis...your tax dollars at work! I've run in to them on here!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Newspaper.....I used to throw his paper every day!
-
NASCAR news
I've got mixed feelings about Tony Stewart....some of the stuff I've seen/heard in the past....
-
The last 24 hours
Hey Spike....I just thought.... you know....I bet ol' Spike would clear Daisy's driveway FREE of charge!! LOL!!
-
Celebrity Crushes
She's ok but nothing close to the ones we're talking about!