Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Word Association
-
Hobie Hartkins on Bewitched
I'm watching A.P. Smith play a cop ( no name) on Bewitched right now. " Oedipus Hex" s.3 e.11 He played on Bewitched a few times and I THINK he may have been on Alice. Other than that A.P. will always be good ol' Hobe Hartkins to me!
-
A-Z Game
OSAGE county!
-
Prayers needed for Skipper Duke
I have you in my thoughts partner! You make sure to keep us up on it and how it's going, what the doctor says etc.! I hope you get better soon!
-
A-Z Game
Lucas K Duke!....I don't think they ever said what the " K " was !
-
Word Association
Pace Maker!
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
That's excellent! It looks perfect!
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
That was fantastic! They looked almost real! Amazing!
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
THAT is awesome! That came out as good or better than any I've seen!
-
Best Series DVD set?
Wow....I never even noticed that! I don't think mine are like that.
-
The last 24 hours
I'm thinking about taking a vacation far away, just me, myself and I.....leave the wife at the house and get the &*^% out of Dodge! Just the 3 of us!
-
Word Association
Took me 4 times to get on today!! GRRRR>>>> Indy Car
-
A-Z Game
ILLEGAL elixir! ( Moonshine!! )
- Moonrunners(1975)
- Moonrunners(1975)
-
A-Z Game
GRADY Byrd!
-
Duke cards
you got me on the that one. I've only seen them in passing.
-
Hey Guys!
We can always plan for partying this spring at the Moonshine 4oo!
-
Hey Guys!
It's about 5 o'clock Central time....that's a bummer!
-
A-Z Game
ok dude...how about ENOS?
-
A-Z Game
Good deal bud! ok.....how about Dixie....Daisy's jeep
-
Hey Guys!
Hey guys, how about we agree on an episode to watch tonight and a time to be here to do it? It's Friday and Friday night is really a DOH night ( that's when they were on!) and I figured we could all watch the same episode later and comment on it as we watched! ( If you guys want to!)
-
A-Z Game
ok hot shot...how about Mrs. Crumbly ( Crumblin?) ....Cletus and Cooter's 3rd grade ( ??) teacher!
-
Best Series DVD set?
That sounds like the best bet! I would give you a thumbs up but I'm out of " Likes" for the day! ( I have no idea WHY they don't let you put as many as you like!)
-
Best Series DVD set?
I'm sorry Cousin, it's been so long since I got mine, I can't even remember where I bought them, as a set or one at a time! Hey, I used to have them on VHS that I taped off the TV! So, I really wouldn't know which place is better to buy from! Sorry!