Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yes..seemed a little odd to me"
-
Musical Chairs
Little Bit Of Life-Craig Morgan
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Thanks Tom..your a great friend you really are" and slid the items into her pocket.
-
Johns new music video
I LOVE IT!, its really nice to see John back up and sigin' again!
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy laughed
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy said "It lookes so cozy"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked up at him trying not to cry "All last night...I kept thinking about what Jake would do if he got ahold of me and my baby..what if someones not there to help me if he does get ahold of me?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "We'll get through it."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodded and hugged him.
-
It's My Party, and I'll Cry If I Want To
(I'll give this a shot..I usually play Daisy so here I go) As it turned out, yes the Dukes were still in Hazzard..the only reason Daisy hadn't been working at the Boars Nest was Boss Hogg fired her over nothing in particular so she was stuck at home doing chores..and as at that time she was outside doing her chores and thinking about random things...one thing she wonderd about whats Cassie, but instantly she sighed and decided to not think about her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sighes and sits down.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy laughed and looked at Bo "Thats one less mouth I have to feed...I doubt Bo is ever gonna get married..can't keep a girl for more than a day"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy nodded and her and Kathy went into the bathroom and they got ready and finally her and Kathy and Enos and Luke all left to go back to the cabin.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy smiled "Okay!..this is so exciting"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy smiled "Can I go home tonight Doc...I really don't wanna be here any more than I have too...and thanks Kathy I'd love to stay with ya'll! I know Enos would too!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "This is awesome...Enos..well..he kinda asked me too..Trac we should have a double wedding!"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy smiled a little at Cathy "My baby was active last night too..didn't wanna go to sleep all night it seemed" and took Enos's hand.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nearly jumped for joy "Oh my gosh Tracy! thats amazing!"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy couldn't help but smile "The next Duke boys if our babys are boys...or the next Duke girls..they'll fight..all cousins fight...I'm with you..anyone that tries to come between them might want to watch out" and laughed a little..her baby kicked again "the doctors might be wrong afterall."
-
Name that episode!
I'm guessin'....No More Mr. Nice Guy?
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy said "Kathy I-I can't...not after what the Doc said....there is a serious chance this baby won't make it!"
-
Congratulations daisyxenos
Thanks, I love writing with you too, its fun!
-
Luke goes to Dallas
When they got there Daisy was just crying harder "If I lose this baby...that'll be it...me and Enos will never have the family we've dreamed of!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "What are you talking about?"