Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I hope so..but sometimes it could mean hes waiting to get me alone, and everyones promised not to give him the chance..god I was stupid for ever falling into a relashionship with him..the night I told Enos..I saw anger in his eyes..and pain...two things I've never seen before with Enos."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I know we can.. as soon as you get out of here..which since you woke up I hope won't be long..we'll plan all this out together..." she sighed and thought for a minute then told Lizzy about Jake and about how they'd seen no sign of him yet.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "You didn't fail, I know you tried, things just didn't work the way we both planned them..sometimes that happens..but look were both alive...and I know that we can help each other through all of this..thats the reason I don't blame you for anything."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Because your my best friend, my first best friend, I knew none of this was your fault, and I know that if you get released and stick around Hazzard.. we can help each other." she was hiding the part about Jake..she was afraid to tell Lizzy about what was happening but she could tell Lizzy knew she was hiding something.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid nodded and went to get Daisy and they both reenterd the room and David sat down and Daisy went over to Lizzy and sat down beside her "Liz...I know you hate me but...I just want you to know that I don't blame you for anything and I hope that maybe...just maybe..we can go through all of this together..I honestly don't blame you for anything and I hope you stay in Hazzard when you get out of the hospital.. I'll help you as much as I can with the baby."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "neither of you want to lose each other..I'll stay in here with you while you two talk if you want"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "I don't know...she wants to work things out with you..you really should make her see that you don't hate her...and I've heard shes got something thats really bothering her..I can't tell you..but she can"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "Lizzy, Daisy isn't mad at you, she doesn't blame you, shes blaming her self for you getting hurt, she didn't care what happend to her self back at that place, she cares about you..you have to try to talk to her, Lizzy trust me, this is coming from the man you called dad till you were a teen, Daisy doesn't hate you, she wants to help you."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "Why?...it's the reason shes so scared she's losing her best friend..she wants to help you but she can't if you won't talk to her..you've talked to Bo...but Daisy needs you the most..your her best friend, you can't forget that."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "She feels the same way about you..she wanted to protect you and you both tried..she just wants her best friend back, she told me shes going to help you now and shes going to do the best she can..you just need to talk to her."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "Yes you can, Bo promised he'd help you and you have Cooter, Daisy and everyone else to back you up plus Daisy is pregnant too, she'll be a big help to you...but she's afraid you hate her.."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Sure...I'm pretty sure Lizzy hates me anyway" and goes to sit in the waiting room..even ignoring her cousins.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sat back in the chair infront of Lizzys bed and tears pourd down her cheeks "I knew it...I knew you'd hate me when you woke up..I'm sorry"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Sorry!"....but Lizzy wouldn't talk to Tom but Tom knew she'd talk to Daisy and made Bo Luke and him self leave the room and Daisy said "Lizzy, were not mad at you, and I'm going to help you and Bo said he would stick by your side to...Lizzy I'm so scared that you hate me..I'm sorry I've caused you so much trouble but I'll promise to stick by you if you want me too."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy tried to keep her self from crying..theres so much she wanted to tell her best friend but she was scared...but Bo was already filling Lizzy in on everything..including what Cooter had learned about Bo and her becomeing parents and how happy everyone was for them and how Daisy agreed to help them out along with everyone else..he purpousfully left out the part about Jake..not wanting Lizzy to be any more upsett..Bo was going to let Daisy and Lizzy talk about that part alone.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds when Bo and Luke walked in.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Yeah the whole Jake thing"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I'm also scared to tell her whats going on with me...she might freak out"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'll try, I'm not going to leave her side..I want her to know that"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It's true.. I'm going to stay with her as long as I need too know that shes awake.." she didn't notice Lizzy and turned to face her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said looking at Lizzy "I want her to know that I don't blame her and that I'll stick by her side and that I know she'll be out of here soon"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know she won't talk to me until she's talked to Bo..but she'll still hate me"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Okay I'll get there as soon as I can..can't guauntee it'll be right away" In Lizzy's room, Daisy sat there and sighed "I knew she'd hate me as soon as she woke up..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo picks up the CB "Lost Sheep here whats goin' on?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and just sat down