Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy hugged him "Enos I'm scared..I don't want to leave any of ya'll...I don't want to leave anyone....I don't know what to do!"
  2. Daisy said "I feel the same way..but I'm so difficult."
  3. Lily said "That over time things in my family will get better"
  4. Daisy looked at him confused "What things did you realize."
  5. Daisy nodded and sat down and sighed "I hope I wasn't right last night" she thought to her self.
  6. Daisy saw Enos cooking "Enos..you didn't have too..."
  7. (lol cool) Lily said "I'm fine.." and stared out the window.
  8. Daisy tryed to shake it off but the thought kept surfacing "I know he loves me...but.." she couldn't complete the thought.
  9. But Daisy was laying in the bed and sighed "How can Enos love me..I'm so difficult."
  10. (lol we had spagetti) Enos said "I feel good today i guess."
  11. (Hey i gotta eat supper and yeah we are) Enos said "Oh hey Doc."
  12. Daisy said "Hey Enos...let me handel Cherry..you need to get your sleep or Boss will fire ya."
  13. Daisy knew she had work early in the morning but couldn't sleep.
  14. Daisy wished he would have let her sleep on the couch and take care of Daisy but didn't protest..she didn't want to dissapoint Enos or make him mad.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.