Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Enos said "its fine Daisy, I'm not mad...you just confused me a little..you told me not to do whatever I did ever again then hung up and I don't know what I did."
  2. Daisy smiled "I just love everything about you."
  3. Everything You Want- Vertical Horizon.
  4. A Baby Changes Everything- Faith Hill
  5. Bo looked at her and was happy...and tried to hide his fear that his cousin might die and said "Liz thats awesome!" Daisy hugs him crying more and says "E-Enos...I'm pregnant"
  6. Lily nodded "I wonder what she meant by what she said."
  7. Daisy laughed "I do have a big mouth that I can't keep shut."
  8. Enos sighed and hung up "Don't ever do what again exactly?"
  9. Daisy was afraid Cherry would never take to her.
  10. Daisy smiled "Well sure..lets me, you and Cherry go down to the lake."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.