Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Luke said "She's sleeping soundly and the reaction is over, she'll be fine, they say it'll be about a week before shes released."
  2. Daisy smiled and fell asleep in Enos's arms in the cozy warm cabin.
  3. Daisy smiled and said "Ya'll have been great you two."
  4. (yeah he kinda did) Enos smiles "Of course Daisy."
  5. Daisy nodded and tried to hide that she was blushing behind her brown hair.
  6. Daisy said "I love you and I know you love me." (I've heard it and its an awesome song)
  7. Daisy said "Anything else thats changed with me?"
  8. Daisy said "Judd didn't hate Luke..he came around that time to see him."
  9. Daisy said "And I would.. if it was self defense and someone was hurting my family I would..and thanks..I never noticed how I changed" (im about to have to go for school)
  10. Daisy said smiling "Your still the shy guy I've always loved, still just as sweet..but...you put some of those feelings behind for me and its a good thing too."
  11. Daisy said "You know..you came a long way since the day we first met on the playground in 1st grade."
  12. Daisy said "But you heard the Doc..your not going too."
  13. Daisy hugged him "I'm so glad the were getting married"
  14. Daisy said "Yeah I'm okay Bo..I hope it'll stay that way..but..Jake won't stop till he has his hands on me."
  15. Bo nodds "Yeah but I have to protect Lizzy and Daisy" Soon Tom and Daisy arrived and made there way into the hospital.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.