Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Lily said "Its not because of the comic...I don't care about the little things..I care that you and mommy love me."
  2. (now were on the subject of wakin' up lol) Wake Me Up Inside- Evanescense (I only know this song cause of a friend)
  3. Everybody- Keith Urban (1. the only song I could think of that begins with the word 'Everybody' and 2. Keith Urban is HOTT)
  4. Daisy couldn't help but laugh as she got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast.
  5. Enos said "I'll go to the end of the earth and back for them"
  6. Cooter said "What are you saying..your moving to Atlanta?"
  7. Cooter said "And I'm happy to accept the offer"
  8. Soon everyones asleep and its a quiet night and in Hazzard Enos and Rosco get a few things on Jake and so does Sheriff Little.
  9. Enos agrees and hangs up and everyone gets to work trying to find something on Jake and Daisy tries to drift off into a peaceful sleep but keeps thinking of what Jake would do if he found her and what he'd do to her unborn child.
  10. Luke nodds and the two cousins leave Enos said "I know Tom, I'm sure she'll be fine..me and Rosco are working on trying to see if Jake has any criminal records."
  11. Luke nodds "Lets go home." At Toms house Daisy had put some clean night clothes on and went to bed as Tom was talking to Enos.
  12. Luke sighed as he watched Jake come in "Okay.. as long as he doesn't find Daisy"..he saw Jake look there way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.