Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle said "Hes on the couch watching TV and yes we've had lunch and everything."
-
New Year's Contest
Once again..I don't even know how long its been...I forgot all about this and somehow I find my self keeping this resolution up, in all honesty (I'm a Duke of course) yes even though I forgot about this challenge I've still kept my resolution up..I hope I can keep it up.
-
10 Random things about yourself
I hope ya'll don't get mad at me for reviving this thread..thought'd I'd share some things about me! of course if ya'll don't mind. 1) My favorite colors are Purple & Orange (for the good ole General Lee of course cause its orange.) 2) I have a boy friend 3)I'm a Freshman in High School and my boyfriend's a Sophmore 4) I had braces that were orange for the General Lee back in 8th grade last year 5)I have 3 horses 6) I want to get into barrel racing 7) I love softball 8)In my house its just me, my dad and my 6 year old cousin living here 9)I'm closer to my dad then my mom 10)Me and my current boy friend have known each other since we were five and he was six, and my dad and his dad were best friends and my dad dated my bfs dads current wife in High School. 11) I'm a native Texan and grew up here all my life in Austin, so and has my dad and his family and my bf and his family as well. 12) (sorry ya'll lol) I've only been out of the U.S once and it was to Ireland were my dad met his current girlfriend. 13) My room is coverd in Dukes pictures that I printed out from the internet 14) I own all 7 Dukes seasons on DVD plus both reunion movies.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Duke and Long
When Daisy heard Michael had to leave she said "Michael..." she made a split decision "Take me with you...yeah your alive..but I don't want to be away from you again...and if you go I may never see you again...please let me come with you."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke said "Me either."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy laughed "And Lulu just must wanna scream right now" and the both head home.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "I have the feeling you wanna talk to me Michael...what do you wanna tell me?"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy nodded and Enos who somehow completely understood and went back to Michael and smiled..she still didn't know but she had a feeling she knew Michael from somewhere and sighed and just stared at her feet in front of him.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter sighes.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter was at a loss too.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy had the same warning and sighed as she went over to Enos "Enos..this isn't going to be easy..I didn't want to hurt you..I do love you its just..." she sighes and explains about her and Michael "I'm so sorry Enos..I-..." she couldn't finish the sentence.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "At least thats worked out..." she sighed again when she saw Enos "I knew I'd have to talk to him about this sometime."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Kathy nodded "I wonder what Daisy and Enos will name there little one"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy ran in after him and stood beside Michael "Luke calm down" trying to keep her self from crying "Boss didn't know but Kathy is safe..just calm down..please..." she wraped her arm around Michaels. (what do you think of my Michael and Daisy romance thing...I thought'd be good to give it a try..though im still a DaisyXEnos fan just wanted to shake things up a bit..hope you don't mind.)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Your welcome"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Duke and Long
Daisy sat in the front seat just thinking..she turned twoard the window to keep Michael from seeing her crying.
-
Duke or Dupe
The old Henderson place by Weatherby Ridge Shady Lane The Runaway
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles a little a nodds "I think the same about Lizzy, we got people watching over us that ain't gonna let us go anywhere." she saw from the corner of her eye that Lizzy nodded.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I know....I have to make it...I just don't know how I'm going to do that Luke..." she sat back down next to Lizzy. "and thank you Luke...I could ask for better cousins than you and Bo and a better uncle then Uncle Jesse..or a better best friend than Lizzy."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "Thank you Uncle Jesse, Luke...what are you thinking about this?"