Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter smiled a bit.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Then let me come with you, me and you can go on a little vacation..It'll give me a break, and you one too and its only a little while...I just...I don't want you to go..I'm afraid that if I'm not with you you won't come back and well..we both need to get away and relax for a while..I'm sorry I sound like I am..I don't mean too."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Promise me you'll be here when I get back and your won't be mad if I say yes...your really okay with me going? I know you and Daisy can hold down the fort."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "L-Lizzy...please don't leave..." she was on the verge of tears "I knew you wouldn't..I'm losing you just like everyone else..everyones leaving.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodds "I may go and I know that Daisy will be her for you and vice versa..its six months and you and my family will be on my mind constantly."
-
Sonny appearance in Canton,Ohio
Lucky..I wish I could go..I'm not complaining..just saying I don't have the money..wish I did...If I could meet Sonny...that would be the best thing ever lol...unfortunatley Texas is a long way from Ohio...for now until I get enough money I just get to enjoy Sonny being the funny, sweet deputy lol.
-
My Thanksgiving Day and last four and half days!
Well lol...I've been off for four and half days and my Thanksgiving was filled with family, it was really fun, I left my house with my dad and cousin to my Aunts and Uncles house and had a huge Thanksgiving supper and spent the night with my oldest cousins and then had a second Thanksgiving supper that night again when my Aunt and Uncle took me and my four other cousins to our nanas and then we came back to the house and went to sleep. From my cousins house my mom picked me up and I spent the last two nights with her and I'm finally home and sore and tired as heck lol.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Lizzy..when you get out of here...will you stick around?..your my best friend..and no one wants you to leave Hazzard."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "It's okay cousin..I'm going to help Lizzy until you come back, I'll be here for her the day she has the baby and you'll have a new son or daughter by the time you get back and a new neice and nephew..and I'll be by Lizzys side forever." Bo said "I may go..as long as Daisy keeps that promise..and I know that you'll stick around Lizzy and be here when I get back, I love you..I wanna be here...but...I don't know...I may go if I know everyone will still be around when I come back."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I was so scared...I'm scared of what Enos thinks..he still hasn't heard the full story.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy and Lizzy waited and were both a little nervous.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and told her best friend the complete story of Jake and how she thought he was good..then he would take her moonshining and force her to make runs and then he started beating her and how she finally got out of the relationship.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looks at him "when you open this cousin..think it through before you go on a tirade and yell at us."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't want you to think any less of me..and I'm afraid you will."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Lizzy I'm not worried about anything."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy and Lizzy sat there talking and she tried to not bring up Jake.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighes and looks at Lizzy "Should we start talking to him..and remember, if he goes me and you will stick together until he gets back and we'll be okay"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles at Lizzy and Bo and said "Hey ya'll."