Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looks up at him "Its true...all of it..Lizzy hates me now..I showed how weak I was...if she leaves...I may never see her again..and now Jakes back!"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake just gets in his truck and leaves and Daisy just looks at Tom and says "Thanks" and ran in the hospital and sat down in the chair next to Lizzys room and she didn't care if anyone heard her or if the door wasn't sound proof "Lizzy hates me and she's going to leave Hazzard and probably never come back..I'm losing my best friend and now Jake shows up!"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy backs up and gets away from Jake and says "Jake leave now"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "G-Get away! I have people that won't let you hurt me!"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just walks out crying but she runs into man before she even got out the door and she looked up and nearly screamed as she saw it was Jake.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Tom...I don't think she'll do it..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "We'll be okay with Tom, he's been keeping me safe..I'm sorry if your mad at me Lizzy..but..it may help, he can protect us both."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm staying with him too, he offerd when he heard about Jake."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "But you might not come back!..your talking about leaving..I don't want to lose my best friend...Lizzy...I don't know.."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sits down and crys.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sighed "I know..I'm the worst best friend ever..but..if you stay..me and you can help each other better, you have all of your family here and others close to you...I know we can help each other..but if you go..then we can't."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I hope I'm even here still Bo."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersAnd thats exactly what both girls do.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Promise me Liz..that when you get back that you'll stay..I wanna help you...were both pregnant...I just wanna be there for you and I know you wanna be here for me...thats why I didn't want you to go...we can't help each other if you leave..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed "But how..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I just want to know she'll stay when she'll come back..I can't stand it if shes gone for long though...I can't do this without her for long..I know she has to think things through, I don't mind but...still."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy was trying to think too "I don't know..maybe since were both involved..we should tell him how we really feel."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I just...I wanna be sure you'll come back to stay after that time..I don't want you to miss every thing...me having the baby, me getting married...how do I know you'll come back to stay after those two things happen?..I trust you but I wanna know you'll come back...Lizzy I really can't do this without you..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy knew the truth because Lizzy told her "I'll tell him if you want Liz."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Please Lizzy...I'm scared...if you go..that means..you may never come back..I don't know if you will or not..it could be year before you do...I just...I don't want to lose my best friend and I want to help you...thats all..." she was genuinly scared she would lose the only best friend she had had since she was a kid.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "It'll be okay Bo, I know together me and Lizzy can hold down the fort while your gone."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Please Lizzy..you can't leave...I just...I can't go through this pregnancy with out you..yeah I have family but..I-I need my best friend...and...I just..I wanna help you too...but...I can't go through this without you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looked at Bo "And yes we'll all still be here when you get back...probalby minus me though if the doctors are wrong...but still."