Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Yes you are"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter hugges his daughter "I'm pretty sure were all scared for her..we all just need to be there for her, I have faith she'll make it through..Dukes are strong."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Yes I'm sure, I'm happy for her and Enos...I just hope she'll be okay...we heard the doc last time."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter blinked a couple times "Wow...thats great.. a little unexpected but great"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Okay go ahead"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "And I know that, don't worry there fine, there good little helpers around the house."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Sara and Belle, there perfectly fine."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Nothing, nothing at all...if you ask me Hazzard gets more boring each day..but you gotta love that about this town" as he sits down in his favorite chair.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter hugged her "Hey Liz, you two come sit down" and waved them to the couch.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Charactersboth Lizzy and Bo gave there children huge hugs and smiled when Cooter came in.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "Yeah but he doesn't know that we fell in love and he was about to propose to me Luke!"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and helps Lizzy into Cooters house.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "No, Cooters always been good friends to her and the rest of us."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "When Cooter said Michaels name...it unburied all of those memories....how do I tell Enos I still love Michael...I can't break his heart Luke...I can't do it..yes I love Enos..but...dangit Luke I just don't know!"
-
Duke and Long
Luke sighed..."I better get home..Daisy'll be worried" Michael thought of the last day he spent with Daisy..he was going to ask her that little question...but then duty called and thats the day Daisy's heart got broken and now Michael had to fix it..maybe if she knew the truth things would get back to normal and it could happen this time...of course he shared his thoughts with K.I.T.T. AT THE DUKE HOUSE: When Luke came in Bo said "Daisys sittin' on the couch pouring her eyes out."