Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "She is..her names Amanda Juanita Duke-Long...I thought..now that were together again..the reason I wanna come with you..I want me you and Amanda to be a family again..every day I come home to the farm to her and I see her and I think of you...she asks where her daddy is every night and I have to get Luke or Bo to tell her."
-
Duke and Long
(I'm thinking of throwing a twist in here..I hope you don't mind..I should have asked you first but I just realized you logged on..so if you read this I hope you don't mind...) Daisy smiled at him and she wanted to tell him something she just wasn't sure how "Michael..a long time ago...you know..before you became who you are now...well..after you left..." she decided to cut to the chase "We have a daughter..."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodds "Thanks Enos, I love you too, be safe and come home tonight..." and puts the phone down and sighes and just sits down.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I love you too Enos..thanks for calling..I was getting worried."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos just looked down.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy ran to hug her cousins "That is awesome..Michael..how did you manage that!?" she smiled and hugged Michael and kissed him "And I still am waiting for my anwser"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "I love you..and I understand, we'll get Kat to Chicago and then finally me and you can be together..should we go back in or...enjoy the rest of the night.." she smirks at the last part of her sentence.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy ran out to K.I.T.T and caught Michael "Michael..I love you..just..take me with you for a little while...please..I can come back here later..I just wanna be with you for a little while please." and went over to the passenger side and got in "Lets talk this out, we love each other and I just wanna be with you..and with you and Devin..ya'll can both keep me safe, no one knows your secret yet and they won't find out, please Michael."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "Michael I'll be careful..please let me come," steping back twords him "I love you, please give this a chance and take me with you" she sighed as Kathy came over to her "Please let me come, I love you."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Nothing"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy jumps up and answers it "H-Hello..Daisy Strate talking.."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "No Belle, I'm not leaving, Daddys not going anywhere." and goes to the backroom "Lizzy, I'm sorry, I really will be more careful, let me in, I just wanna talk." Daisy sighes and falls asleep wishing she wouldn't have to wait until tonight to see Enos...alot of the time she is afraid he won't come home it all and right now was one of those times.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighed "I-I know, but she'll be okay by tonight, she knows that daddy will try to be careful."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes "I know Lizzy, don't worry, I'll be careful, just please don't worry about me, as long as I have you and my girls, this new little one on the way and the rest of my family I'm happy and thats what I'll tell the paparazzi if they try to get there hands on me."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and watched her leave and sat down and sighed. Bo said "I couldn't say no to the puppy dog eyes Liz...I kept her happy today at least...and she only made me play for a little while..and remember when we were kids..you and Daisy got ahold of me and Luke?"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Yeah?.." he saw the photo and tried not to laugh him self "Okay...minor set back today but it was funny." Daisy came in her house and said "Thanks so much Lulu..I appreciate this so much..you might wanna get home before Boss throws a fit."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill