Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I know..." she sighed and couldn't wait till Lizzy came over.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Ya'll will be fine."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at her cousins "I'm sorry boys...I'm not that strong, independent woman ya'll thought I was..I was lying to myself I guess."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugs him "Thank you Uncle Jesse."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "All these celebrities and other stuff...and like Julie and Jethro..you and Daisy won't be like that."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(kk) Cooter said "I know ya'll love each other and ya'll won't let it end ever, ya'll ain't like those other couples."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I know..everyone has a right to be..I ran off when Enos left and got married to some guy...and now...I know ya'll ain't mad at me but the fear won't go away."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Oh lol..I forgot I told you I guess lol) Cooter sighed "I know..but..you'd have to convince her of that your self bud." (could you send me an email of what last happend in our Spyro story on our email chat..I don't remember and I can't send it again.)
-
Name that episode!
I agree.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(sorry...lol..I'm back..I hope you ain't mad at me for being off so long.) Cooter sighed "She tries to hide her hurt from you because...and she told me this..shes scared you'd think less of her if she showed how much she worried for her family and she tries to keep strong."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy was up at the same time and saw that once again Enos had gone to work and just got up got dressed and started making breakfast but in the middle of it she sat down at the table and started crying and thinking to her self "How am I gonna do this!?...I can't lose Lizzy..she's my best friend and I cannot lose Enos! I love him...I'm scared of having this baby."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters(I gotta go) Bo falls alseep.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Whatever you and Daisy are going to talk to me about I promise to give it some thought."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I don't know, if it helps my family, and when I'm done taking the opportunity that ya'll will still be here, right here in this house and the rest of my family will be here when I get back then maybe."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo lays down with Lizzy after taking his boots off "Okay, I'll save the questions for tommarow..please don't be mad at me Lizzy, I'm really sorry and don't worry, nothing you can do will ever hurt me." and he wraps his arms around her and sighes.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy hugs Dean "Thank you Dean." Bo walks in his and Lizzys house and goes to there room were Lizzy still is and sits down beside her "Hey Liz, I'm really sorry and I swear something like that won't ever happen again, I'll tear up that picture too, and why did Daisy say that you and her wanna talk to me tommarow?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nods and gives Lizzy one last hug and leaves he house and goes back home "Bo you can go home, Lizzy said she'll talk to you, oh and tommarow, Lizzy wants to bring the girls over here because me and her need to talk to you, I'll see you tommarow." and as soon as Bo leaves Daisy just sits down on the couch and can't help but start crying.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodds "I know and I thank you for that Liz. I should get home and rest, I'll see you tommarow around noon."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looked up at her friend "Just know that while Bo is gone and until I die I'll always be your best friend and I'll always be here for you too."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I-I know your mad at me...I'm sorry..." she sighed and put her head in her hands.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "How about tommarow..but..please let Bo come home and at least talk to you, he really wants to get back on good terms, he didn't mean what happend, and he wants to make it better."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "It's going to be okay, I'm here for you and you know that, when do you want to talk to Bo?" she tried to hide that she was in slight pain from stress of being pregnant.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I'm going to need your help Liz." sitting beside her best friend "This is something we have to talk to Bo about together to get him effectivly listen."