Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy wakes up and comes in the room from the ajoining door "Hey Matt, whats up?"
  2. Daisy nodded and just decided to wait and give her best friend time even though it was hard for her.
  3. action (sorry..i couldn't think of anything else)
  4. Uncle Jesse said "We need Enos and Rosco to help too."
  5. (LOL well Keith Urban is married to fellow Austrailian Nicole Kidman so yeah lol) Daisy smiled and kissed him.
  6. Daisy smiled "Thank you so much Kathy" and saw Michael and Kathys parents "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Long, this is ya'lls grandaughter Amanda Duke-Long...I hope you don't mind about her last name."
  7. Daisy said "She said she'll come back? for sure?..I'll try but theres so much going on Tom."
  8. Daisy nodded "I'm ready to get home too, I want any children I have to grow up in Hazzard."
  9. Daisy sighes wishing Michael was there with her but knew he'd be home shortly and watched two cars pull up and took Amanda out side to greet the people and she saw it was Luke and Kathy and Kathy and Michaels parents and as they got out of the car she said "Hey ya'll."
  10. Soon Enos and Daisy joined the two for breakfast.
  11. Luke said "I hope ya'll ain't mad..Daisys at the farm..she gets help raising Amanda from Uncle Jesse, me and Bo...shes still taking Michael's death hard.." He knew that if they go to the farm that they wouldn't meet Michael and then said "If you want to meet Amanda and see Daisy ya'll can head over there."
  12. When Daisy heard Lizzys answer she said "I knew she wouldn't come back...Tom...I can't do this without Lizzy..I have to call of the wedding..I still have time before the baby comes...but I can't do this without Lizzy...I know Enos will be crushed but I can't do it without Lizzy." she said in tears "She won't come back now..."
  13. Daisy just nodds and goes up to her room, soon she hears Bo leave and she waits to hear what Tom says about Lizzys answer later that night and she wouldn't come out till she knew what the answer was.
  14. Daisy sighed "I just hope your right...I love you cousin but this is still your fault."
  15. Daisy comes back after the phone call and sits down on the couch and stairs out the window.
  16. Daisy nodds "And...I can't do this without Lizzy..I don't know if she'll come back.."
  17. Daisy nodded "Sounds good to me, hey I'm gonna call Enos in and see how the kids are doing and I'll be right back." all the stress of finding out she herself was pregnant still hadn't been lifted off of Daisys shoulders.
  18. Daisy sighed "I-I just..I don't want to lose Lizzy..shes my best friend...I don't want to never see her again...and Enos..God he must be mad at me...Its been two weeks since I seen him..I don't know how the wedding will ever go on."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.