Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. (no lol) Daisy said "I'm sure they wouldn't...I'll miss hearing Bo sing in his sleep though..."
  2. Daisy just sighed "I don't know what to do..." she said to her self.
  3. Jesse smiled "Your cousins don't have that high of expectiations, if your scared you can tell them..they've told you this too..but I will respect your wish."
  4. Daisy looked at her and laughed a little.
  5. Daisy said "Some adopted Dukes..thats what I meant to talk to ya'll about..I should have asked first...but I...I don't know..."
  6. Jesse said "But they know you love Enos? why would you not want to tell them this?" Daisy could be confusing at times.
  7. Soon all the kids had filed in and after blessings were said, everyone ate in silence.
  8. (yeah_) Daisy said "And I mean it!"
  9. Daisy sighed and thought to her self "Even with my help...we still can't undo what happend."
  10. Bo nodded and hugged her "I love you and I'm so happy Liz." going over to her and giving her a slight hug.
  11. Judge Peabody Turtle Creek Road Rosco's Mama
  12. Daisy said "What motivation can you give Rosco?"
  13. Daisy smiles and pulls Kathy aside and whisperd "Kathy...what are we going to do about mine and Michaels wedding? ya'lls parents are here?"
  14. Bo nodds "What do you think? I can ask Daisy and Enos to come too Liz."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.