Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I can't wait till I meet my little one."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said quickly "Lily whats wrong?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodded "Yeah, I'm gonna stay here with you tonight."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Nice lol) Uncle Jesse smiles.
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy laughed.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I really love you Enos."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy smiled and watched the boys go and turned to the girls "Sorry ya'll had to witness my mental meltdown."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(lol yeah) Uncle Jesse said "Paula Dean?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Your right."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "I-...because I didn't ask you about this first you have to give up your room and everything else, I don't regrett doing it, these girls are family but I should have asked you all first."
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "They know what I'll do, if they see the fryin' pan, the got a 1 second head start."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Paula Deans, i watch it all the time) Uncle Jesse said "No I don't."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Really?"
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy heard him sigh and sighed her self "I-I'm sorry Bo..."
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "Don't worry Enos, what is said in this room stays in this room." and looks are her cousin Bo who had loud mouth habits.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse nodds
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I agree with that."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse thinks for a bit "No i really don't."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy smiles "Okay"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes and just stares at the wall.
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy smiled "You always had family you just didn't know it until now."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy nodded "Thanks guys...and yeah Bo you sing in your sleep." (LOL)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse said "I understand."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy knew what his look was saying and just nodded.
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I know you wouldn't"