Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy turns around to walk out with Sara and gets spooked by the guy "Uh Bo I guess hes talking about you" and she says good bye to Lizzy promising her she'd stop by tommarow and she walked out of the room with Sara and her and Enos left the hopsital to go home.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy tried to put her worries in the back of her mind for now.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Bo of course, why would you think it'd put to much pressure on me..really its okay."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Whats it called?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Sure, of course she can"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I pray whatever he comes up with works..in the meantime what do you want to talk about so we can get off this subject for awhile?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersMatt said "Yeah, actually it is"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "How does he plan to lure Jake to Atlanta?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersMatt nodds and sees both Lizzy and Daisy smiling at him and he says "Thank you both" Daisy says "Your welcome."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know they won't..but...neither of them know what Jake is capable of....he could kill them both or you if he can't get to me..Lizzy I can't let anyone get hurt, I love you all to much."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Thank you Lizzy, I know I'll have you there and everyone else..with ya'lls help I can make it and Matt Lizzy is right."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know..its a possibility...these 7 months are going to fly by Liz, I can tell."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I cannot get the thought out of my mind that the doctor is right...but...the other half wants to beleive that I will...I just am really scared, I don't want to leave anyone..it would hurt a lot of you all and I know it really would hurt you..I don't wanna die Liz.. Matt said "Just thinking that maybe it was kind of a bad idea to come..everyones so happy...I don't wanna ruin the moment."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Me too..but I'm already 2 months pregnant."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looks up "What do you mean?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes "Thats only if Jake gets caught and put away, but the baby will probably be here before that happens."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodds "I love you too Lizzy." Matt doesn't really say anything and Daisys kind of scared too.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm fine though...the stress will go away soon."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Shes so beautiful Lizzy, I love her already just like my other two little girls." Matt said "She is pretty."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds and the two go upstairs to Lizzys room and sit on the bed.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and said "I'll stay for as long as you want me too Liz." and sat down and watched as Bo noded "Yes, I want to hold her." and Daisy handed Bo his daughter and looked at the ground slightly.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Lets go upstairs and relax and talk for a bit and maybe later we can find out how to talk to the boys okay?" and smiles a little, she was trying to hide the discomfort from all the stress she was experiencing."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "That is the prettiest name ever Liz." Bo came in with Belle and Matt and smiled and said "It is and I bet Tessa is as pretty as her mama too." Daisy said "I'll go if you want me to Liz."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "My cousins,Enos...I don't know Liz...I'm scared there mad at me.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "I could see his face when he went to tell every one, he was smiling and he looked like he just won the lottery Liz, I know hes happy, he told us himself, he doesn't care wether is a boy or girl as long as its healthy, hes now got three healthy little girls..I know hes happy..what are you going to name her?"