Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy nodded "I know, it'll be fine,I'll be here for you these next two weeks..and well..before Bo gets back I'll have had my kid or close..God I hope I live and he can see me still."
  2. Daisy turned to Bo "Hes right...but now she may not even come back because of you Bo!" she was in tears, she didn't want to lose her best friend.
  3. Daisy said "Okay or not, well, we can watch it on TV since I'll be staying with you for the next two weeks."
  4. Daisy read the letter "We could go..but what about the kids...plus its in Atlanta...I don't know..."
  5. Daisy said "I don't know Liz, why don't you open it...If its Bo and hes writting us a letter then its important."
  6. Daisy just lookes at Bo but doesn't say anything and just turns away.
  7. Soon Bo had left and Daisy was practically over at Lizzys all day everyday.
  8. (LOL i know some girls that look like guys but there awesome people to hang out with and yeah I hope both Turner sons sing like there dad and maybe become country stars too.) Luke said "Tell me what to do and I'll do it in a heartbeat."
  9. Daisy said "I'm sorry if your mad at me..." (lol yeah.)
  10. (lol the one with Josh..I thought it was a girl...) Daisy nodded.
  11. (Joshs wife is pretty) Daisy nodded "We could try."
  12. Daisy heard the hint of anger in Lukes voice and turned away "Sorry.."
  13. Daisy smiled and hugs him "What about the kids."
  14. Bubba Buford Wendell Ledbetter's Fruit Stand Freddie Fender.
  15. Daisy said "How'd you know, you and Bo can't keep a girl for more than a night and by the next day you have a new girl."
  16. By the time Daisy came down stairs she heard Lizzy had left and she sat down on the couch and cried "S-She left..I knew she would..she won't come back now...."
  17. Yeah we were really busy I'm just happy to be home lol.
  18. Daisy nodded "I'm with Lizzy" and both girls sayd goodnight and went to bed and Daisy tried to keep the nightmares that haunted her at bay.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.