Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersTom said "Not that I heard of."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersTom said "After I pulled my six inch out..he ran off" Daisy nodded.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Heard..he cornerd me the other day and the hospital."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersTom said "I feel sorry for both Enos and Bo now...ya'll got crazy cravings I swear." Daisy and Lizzy smiled at each other.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Just what I've been craving all day long."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy and Lizzy start there girls day.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Lets go for it."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled a little "That sounds nice, what should the plan be for today..its nice to have you back Liz."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I was going to suggest we go on a girls day..I'm stupid and we shouldn't..you have to many things on your mind...I'm stupid for even bringing it up..sorry."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yeah why?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sighed "I....nevermind" she was going to suggest a girls day but knew better and just shut up "I just think I'll go to my room..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisys cravings also got to her and she glanced at Lizzy and said "Hey..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was afraid to bother her and sat in her room..she wanted so much to talk to her best friend.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I am, you only have a couple more days before you get outta here" and those couple of days flew and soon Daisy and Lizzy were both at Toms and were both comfortable.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know it will..you have time to think things through and all the while we can help each other out, it will work."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Worried about what?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I heard you agree with Bo...do you really mean it or because the jackass was arguing with you? I think we'll both be really safe with Tom...it could patch all of this up too...and whatever problems you think that staying with Tom while I'm there..I don't think there will be any."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo sighed "I'm sorry..its just...I don't..I don't know.." and Daisy walked in when Bo went out and Daisy just sat down with a small glance to Lizzy and looked out the window "I'm so sorry Lizzy...I'm the worlds stupidest, weakest best friend...I had to get Tom to defend me just now when Jake cornerd me..but I appreciate him helping."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo hugs her "I never said you couldn't visit your dad...I'm just saying that...I think it will be better to be with Tom okay?...and maybe you should talk to Daisy..Luke ain't helping none..and also..just..tell her you don't hate her and that now you'll see each other more often since you'll be staying with Tom..and I'll see ya'll more often."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Tom is closer, I can come visit you and Daisy more...and..you and Daisy need each other..Lizzy shes scared you'll never come back shes in hysterics out there because you said you were leaving, she thinks its her fault...you want her to keep thinking that or do you wanna patch things up with you best friend? Lizzy, I love you, our baby and my cousin...and you'll be more protected with Tom..please."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy didn't let the worry bother her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "It will, you two will be able to watch out for each other and you'll have Tom, the way hes protecting Daisy I know you two will be fine..give it a shot, I don't mind you and Daisy staying with Tom if it keeps ya'll safe."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I enjoy getting up and cooking breakfast for ya'll and supper too and doing stuff for ya'll and I'll enjoy doing that for Enos..I just..I don't know.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy still went on everyday and hid her pain and worry.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Tom offerd her to stay with him and me at his place..I don't know if she'd take the offer", of course she knew in her mind Lizzy would choose to go to Toms because she didn't like to be away from her best friend for long and she could hear her talking to Bo about it..and both of them heard what she just said.