Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "They will if I ask them, Lizzy, I'm with you now its going to be okay." Daisy said "Please calm down Liz, everythings okay."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "yeah.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodded and did as she was asked.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I ain't sure."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Stay calm, I told them I was going to be here with you and they didn't protest when they saw I wasn't going to back down." Daisy said "It'll be okay Liz, me and Bo are here for you."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnd thats when she left Davids house and went home to Hazzard.
-
Duke and Long
Kathy pretended she wasn't looking Soon Daisy, Randy and Linda pulled up to the farm.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Soon they were all on the plane home.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "You said you have been feeling like you've been missing a part of your self kind of..I think its cause the demon has died."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon Bo joined Lizzy and Daisy in the delivery room and Daisy hugged Bo one handedly as she was holding Lizzys hand "Hey Bo, were glad you made it."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy and everyone pulled up to the Hazzard school and Daisy smiled at Amanda "Be a good girl Amanda okay?, I'll see you when I pick you up," then turned to Amandas grandparents "this is Amandas school, shes here till noon then she gets home and I make her lunch then its play time and later on I feed her supper and give her a bath and put her in bed."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid says "I tryed"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy nodded "I'll be glad when we get home."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Were not going to the concert Belle, Matt, I'm going to drive Lizzy to the hospital, don't stop me" and takes Belles hand and Enos helps Lizzy to Dixie and Matt and him self followed Daisy while she drove to the hospital.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I think it destroyed the demon because if it hadn't then you would by now be the ruler of the underworld, I'm pretty sure the demon is destoryed Liz, it'll be okay."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "It's not that I didn't care Liz, its just that we both wanted to make sure you were ready to know first."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and sat on the edge of the bed "Yeah thats true."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy watched as they left and sighed "hes stubborn."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "There were doubts but, we never really had fights about you not knowing about Cooter..your mom told you she'd tell you when she was ready and really i just said okay."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Matt, if Lizzy says no, theres really nothing you can do."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "Even till the end, I loved her."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Matt listen to Lizzy."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "We had the kind of chemistry and everything."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looks at them both deciding to watch and stay out of this one.