Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDavid said "What do you mean?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy wakes up and comes in the room from the ajoining door "Hey Matt, whats up?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and just decided to wait and give her best friend time even though it was hard for her.
-
Word Association
action (sorry..i couldn't think of anything else)
-
Word Association
lights
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "It is."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse said "We need Enos and Rosco to help too."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "We have to think of what to do."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Hey Lily."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "No.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(LOL well Keith Urban is married to fellow Austrailian Nicole Kidman so yeah lol) Daisy smiled and kissed him.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "Thank you so much Kathy" and saw Michael and Kathys parents "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Long, this is ya'lls grandaughter Amanda Duke-Long...I hope you don't mind about her last name."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "She said she'll come back? for sure?..I'll try but theres so much going on Tom."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy nodded "I'm ready to get home too, I want any children I have to grow up in Hazzard."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy sighes wishing Michael was there with her but knew he'd be home shortly and watched two cars pull up and took Amanda out side to greet the people and she saw it was Luke and Kathy and Kathy and Michaels parents and as they got out of the car she said "Hey ya'll."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Soon Enos and Daisy joined the two for breakfast.
-
Duke and Long
Luke said "I hope ya'll ain't mad..Daisys at the farm..she gets help raising Amanda from Uncle Jesse, me and Bo...shes still taking Michael's death hard.." He knew that if they go to the farm that they wouldn't meet Michael and then said "If you want to meet Amanda and see Daisy ya'll can head over there."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersWhen Daisy heard Lizzys answer she said "I knew she wouldn't come back...Tom...I can't do this without Lizzy..I have to call of the wedding..I still have time before the baby comes...but I can't do this without Lizzy...I know Enos will be crushed but I can't do it without Lizzy." she said in tears "She won't come back now..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just nodds and goes up to her room, soon she hears Bo leave and she waits to hear what Tom says about Lizzys answer later that night and she wouldn't come out till she knew what the answer was.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I just hope your right...I love you cousin but this is still your fault."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy comes back after the phone call and sits down on the couch and stairs out the window.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "And...I can't do this without Lizzy..I don't know if she'll come back.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "Sounds good to me, hey I'm gonna call Enos in and see how the kids are doing and I'll be right back." all the stress of finding out she herself was pregnant still hadn't been lifted off of Daisys shoulders.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I-I just..I don't want to lose Lizzy..shes my best friend...I don't want to never see her again...and Enos..God he must be mad at me...Its been two weeks since I seen him..I don't know how the wedding will ever go on."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "And with mine and everyone elses help, so will you."