Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Is it just me?
I've never seen it but since it has John and Tom in it I'm sure its awesome and my Dad's said he's seen it but I really want to see it and I agree, I hope they do show it sometimes this month.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnd Daisy too...she was really afraid now..her wedding and due date was sneaking up on her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy came to the hospital in the bright part of the morning.
-
Word Association
Ville ( I stoped watching SmallVille after John got killed off)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I know me too."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Whatever..."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy wanted to cry herself.
-
Duke and Long
Luke said "Right twords the farm."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "I would have loved to have you as a mother Linda."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy had her engagement ring that Micheal had bought her hidden in her pocket "Mr and Mrs Long, Kathy is my best friend and I can't explain in words how happy I am for her."
-
Word Association
minis (LOL Frosted Mini Wheats are good...)
-
Snow in Hazzard County
Living not very far from Houston myself (Austin, Texas) we got a little bit of snow..not much, but a little, its cold here though...really cold...its common here in Texas to get some snow during winter and I've seen some places get ALOT of snow down here but we really don't get much..and yes I agree it is amazing.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Why is everything happening like this?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo looked up at her "What? we do not!"
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I know Enos."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "Helena, it'll be okay, you have us now..and I know how it feels not to have any parents or anything until I came to the farm."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged little Jesse close and cried.
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "I have family...and Enos..."
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy just sat looking at the ground thinking.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "I will find her."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo and Luke both nodd and Bo said "This is the best thing you've ever made."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and went to get the baby boy under control."
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "Be careful."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "I-It's already morning? and I understand that feeling sometimes too."