Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. (since were talking about Christmas...one of they few songs I know by Elvis) Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley.
  2. Daisy and Cooter finally found Lily who was behind held by Bo "We found her Dais."
  3. Bo looks up at her "Thats only in the summer during barbeque season, other than that you do all the cookin'...besides we can't cook because last time we tried you nearly beat us death cause we caught the kitchen on fire."
  4. Daisy smiled and said thanks Tom then turned to Lizzy "Should we go home Liz or stay another day? It's up to you."
  5. Live Like You Were Dyin'-Tim McGraw.
  6. Daisy said "Luke I can trust...Bo...I don't know about him.."
  7. Daisy nodded and went off to help Cooter find Lily.
  8. Daisy said "You ain't mad at me are you..I'm sorry..I'm the worlds worst wife and mother I know.."
  9. Daisy said before she steped out the door "Bo, Luke, watch out for those two girls okay?"
  10. Daisy nodded and went to get dressed and was really concerned about Helena.
  11. Maybe that could work...we have two weeks off of school for Christmas Vacation and the 23rd would be good...im not sure about 9 pm....I missed last years party...anyway we still have time though.
  12. Daisy was just hugging Helena and trying not to cry her self.
  13. Bo said "Well..if any of the girls me and Luke see around town hear we like stuff like that..there goes our reputations Dais."
  14. Daisy was sitting on the porch with her hand in her pockets..the one on the right fiddling with the ring "Me and Michael are really getting married." she said to her self in her head.
  15. Daisy smiled knowing her best friend would be there "Okay, I'll come with you."
  16. lol..I ain't sure..I'll have to check that my self.
  17. I so agree, since I have DirecTV, I'll check around..we have a lot of channels.
  18. Daisy said "I know...but still..my due dates so close...and the doctor said I could be early."
  19. Daisy said "I would love to, I love Jack Ingrim but I can't, I have to help you, my kids and husband need me and I have an obligation to you all."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.