Adventures in Hazzard County

I noticed that not one single thread in this forum has been used for several months. For some reason that bothered me so I thought I'd make things interesting by starting a role play adventure. You do NOT have to stick with one character. You can take the role of anybody you want at any time. I would prefer only characters who were actually on the show if possible. Anybody can jump in at any time so let's see where this thing goes.

It was a warm, sunny Saturday morning in Hazzard County. Bo and Luke had been laying around fishing on the east bank of Cripple Creek and hadn't had a bite for two hours. The CB broke the silence of the tranquil morning. "Bo Beep to Lost Sheep. Bo Beep to Lost Sheep.....come in boys. I need help."

Daisy's voice sounded desperate.

I noticed that not one single thread in this forum has been used for several months. For some reason that bothered me so I thought I'd make things interesting by starting a role play adventure. You do NOT have to stick with one character. You can take the role of anybody you want at any time. I would prefer only characters who were actually on the show if possible. Anybody can jump in at any time so let's see where this thing goes.

It was a warm, sunny Saturday morning in Hazzard County. Bo and Luke had been laying around fishing on the east bank of Cripple Creek and hadn't had a bite for two hours. The CB broke the silence of the tranquil morning. "Bo Beep to Lost Sheep. Bo Beep to Lost Sheep.....come in boys. I need help."

Daisy's voice sounded desperate.

Julie Says "Little Sister to Bo Beep, what's going on right now I can help as well. Please tell me your okay thow."

Luke..."Bo, go git them poles"

Bo runs back to the creek bank, reels in the lines, grabs the tackle box and runs back to the General Lee. He throws the stuff in the back seat and jumps into the passenger seat. Luke already has the General Lee reving up and spins tires while leaving.

Bo..."What's wrong Luke?"

Luke..."I can tell by Daisy's voice that's something's wrong. I know she said it was nothing but I can tell..."

Luke..."Bo, go git them poles"

Bo runs back to the creek bank, reels in the lines, grabs the tackle box and runs back to the General Lee. He throws the stuff in the back seat and jumps into the passenger seat. Luke already has the General Lee reving up and spins tires while leaving.

Bo..."What's wrong Luke?"

Luke..."I can tell by Daisy's voice that's something's wrong. I know she said it was nothing but I can tell..."

Bo sayd "maybe nothings wrong at all, maybe shes just being like her usual self, shes probably over this at this minute"

Daisy says "first, i should tell yall that that one guy from high school that tried to kill me, Jake Harris, hes back, he met me in town today and told me hes gonna get his revenge on me"

Julie Says "I remember Jake, I didn't like him at all maybe I should cover you shifts at the Boars Nest until this blows over Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Bo looks shocked and says to Luke "I thought he was doing 30 years to life over at the Osage road gang. I wonder if he escaped? We'd better call the sheriff over there and see what's happening."

Luke responds "Well, we can't reach him from here on the CB."

Luke uses the CB and calls Jesse at the farm and asks him to call the Osage sheriff on the phone to find out what's going on.

Bo looks shocked and says to Luke "I thought he was doing 30 years to life over at the Osage road gang. I wonder if he escaped? We'd better call the sheriff over there and see what's happening."

Luke responds "Well, we can't reach him from here on the CB."

Luke uses the CB and calls Jesse at the farm and asks him to call the Osage sheriff on the phone to find out what's going on.

Jesse does just that then gets back on the CB with Bo and Luke and says "boys, Jake did escape, if yall see him, be careful what you do, and if you see him around Daisy or following Daisy, you do what you have to, understand? and please keep a close eye on her"

Daisy said "boys ill see you after work" and wipes her tears

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

Jesse does just that then gets back on the CB with Bo and Luke and says "boys, Jake did escape, if yall see him, be careful what you do, and if you see him around Daisy or following Daisy, you do what you have to, understand? and please keep a close eye on her"

Daisy said "boys ill see you after work" and wipes her tears

Julie had waited at him she was concerned for her cousins safety right now, very concerned as well.

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody