Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hoped they liked it.
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy smiled
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(yeah) Daisy and Uncle Jesse were soon joined by Bo and Luke at the table.
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy jumpes and wakes up and opens the door "Hey Helena, whats wrong?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Enos..I don't know what to do!"
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "Your strong enough."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy just stared for a long while at the ceiling.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles at them both.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "E-Enos...I can't do this!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(LOL idk...) Daisy said "Suppers ready."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy smiled a little at that.
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I-I'm sorry Enos...I know you don't like that...I-I'll shut up" thinking Enos was mad at her.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I'm sorry Lily...i just..Daddys right though.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and started supper (I would never wear a dress)
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I know..."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "What do you mean?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Lily you only what 8 years old?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "If you don't mind" (Yeah lol...Granny'd through a fit if she saw me come in with my tomboy country girl style and I'm coverd in mud from going muddin lol)
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I know you do..just I don't...I don't even know if I want my little one born here in this hospital."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "Such sweet girls."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "L-Lily...I make enough at work to help all of us out..you don't need a job, we want you to enjoy being a kid for now..were the parents and right now we want to take care of you, not the other way around honey."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(yeah me too..im 14 and I can't really cook good,..I can cook well enough though) Daisy said "It's a surprise."
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy said "I just hope Enos will be okay...I don't like seeing him hurt like this" glancing at Enos's hospital bed...to Daisy when she was in hospitals she felt like it was a prison.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiled "I love you Liz, while I'm gone again take care of your self, the girls, and Daisy and I'll be back soon, but for tonight I'm here."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "Kinda yeah and yes this will be good change."