Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Welcome To Hazzard
(no lol) Daisy said "I'm sure they wouldn't...I'll miss hearing Bo sing in his sleep though..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sighed "I don't know what to do..." she said to her self.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJesse smiled "Your cousins don't have that high of expectiations, if your scared you can tell them..they've told you this too..but I will respect your wish."
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy looked at her and laughed a little.
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "Some adopted Dukes..thats what I meant to talk to ya'll about..I should have asked first...but I...I don't know..."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJesse said "But they know you love Enos? why would you not want to tell them this?" Daisy could be confusing at times.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon all the kids had filed in and after blessings were said, everyone ate in silence.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm a little scared though..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(No lol...) Daisy soon had it done.
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Enos said "We'll help you."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
(yeah_) Daisy said "And I mean it!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What do you mean?"
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Enos said "No your not."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "I don't know..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and thought to her self "Even with my help...we still can't undo what happend."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It's nothing really."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Doin' okay Enos?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "True.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodded and hugged her "I love you and I'm so happy Liz." going over to her and giving her a slight hug.
-
Name that episode!
I agree.
-
Duke or Dupe
Judge Peabody Turtle Creek Road Rosco's Mama
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBut both of them helped him.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What motivation can you give Rosco?"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiles and pulls Kathy aside and whisperd "Kathy...what are we going to do about mine and Michaels wedding? ya'lls parents are here?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodds "What do you think? I can ask Daisy and Enos to come too Liz."