Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Luke sighed and softend up a bit "I know you are..just..I'm sorry...I know your going to try to make this work."
  2. Daisy sighed and just didn't know what to do..for once she was lost.
  3. Daisy said "Maybe when you get older though, maybe ask him for the job when he teaches you to drive." (My dads gonna teach me to drive in his truck becuase we don't like the fancy driving schools. his trucks a standerd and he knows alot about workin on cars.)
  4. Luke said "Bo come back here! I'm sorry okay" following after him "I just..I know you love Jamie, we accept that, its okay..just please...if you really love her try to be different."
  5. Luke looked his cousin squarley in the eye "I beleive you Bo"..but in his mind he sighed "I hope this doesn't end up like the other times."
  6. Daisy said "But you don't need to, were fine Lily-girl."
  7. Luke sighed "I know you love her..but..Bo I know you...I know your personality and what every girl calls you..Jamie doesn't know about it."
  8. Daisy said "Theres one more person I've let down..." and sighed.
  9. Daisy said "Your welcome Liz, I know you'll do the same...I'm just so scared I won't make it..I try not to be."
  10. Daisy said "I know your scared...I'm scared Enos is mad at me...and my cousins too..but listen, Bo does love you, he told me himself, before you woke up, hes going to be there for you and so is everyone else, especially me, and he wants you and ya'lls baby, but still he wants you both, It'll work out, besides we haven't even got back to Hazzard yet, everyone is going to be so happy to see us back home."
  11. Daisy looked at her fiancee "I'll talk to her."
  12. Daisy and Enos came in too and Daisy just sighed "Its good to be home..but I sense somethings not right."
  13. Daisy thought in her mind "I'm so sorry Enos..."
  14. Bo nodds and the boys go outside and head twords the General Lee "Okay Luke," he said when they were both in "What is it that you want to tell me..I know its something, I can tell."
  15. Daisy decided to stick around Lizzys house for a few days to help her.
  16. Daisy was too, that night she was talking to Lizzy that night because neither of them could sleep "I'm kind of scared."
  17. Daisy sensed his pain and again faught tears that threatned to fall.
  18. Bo said "I'll try..but..I just hope ya'll approve...I love her even if she has a daughter already."
  19. Bo looked up "That and..you know me..my nicknames the Hazzard Heartbreak..Mr. Untamable...I go with one girl and have a new one on my arm the next night..I-I don't want to hurt Jamie."
  20. Daisy said "Yeah...but..we'll discuss it later.."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.