Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. I've never seen it but since it has John and Tom in it I'm sure its awesome and my Dad's said he's seen it but I really want to see it and I agree, I hope they do show it sometimes this month.
  2. And Daisy too...she was really afraid now..her wedding and due date was sneaking up on her.
  3. Ville ( I stoped watching SmallVille after John got killed off)
  4. Luke said "Right twords the farm."
  5. Daisy smiled "I would have loved to have you as a mother Linda."
  6. Daisy had her engagement ring that Micheal had bought her hidden in her pocket "Mr and Mrs Long, Kathy is my best friend and I can't explain in words how happy I am for her."
  7. minis (LOL Frosted Mini Wheats are good...)
  8. Living not very far from Houston myself (Austin, Texas) we got a little bit of snow..not much, but a little, its cold here though...really cold...its common here in Texas to get some snow during winter and I've seen some places get ALOT of snow down here but we really don't get much..and yes I agree it is amazing.
  9. Daisy said "Why is everything happening like this?"
  10. Daisy said "Helena, it'll be okay, you have us now..and I know how it feels not to have any parents or anything until I came to the farm."
  11. Daisy said "I have family...and Enos..."
  12. Daisy just sat looking at the ground thinking.
  13. Bo and Luke both nodd and Bo said "This is the best thing you've ever made."
  14. Daisy nodded and went to get the baby boy under control."
  15. Daisy said "I-It's already morning? and I understand that feeling sometimes too."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.