Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'll never leave Enos, I'm not thinking about it and I know he's not either"
  2. Daisy said "Do you not like my name for Cherry?"
  3. Daisy said "Of course, and hey, I'm gonna go visit Sam and Clay..wanna come?"
  4. Daisy hugs her nephew "If you need anything I'm here and ready to help"
  5. Daisy put a hand on his shoulder "Your okay right?...your not mad?"
  6. Daisy said "She wants to and she talked to the lawyer about it but the lawyer told her that she can't because she already has four little ones under six years old, she wants to and I would if I could too."
  7. Daisy nodds and takes a seat "Trevor...I know your worried about your son and we assure you that he'll be fine, but...your grandpa Cooter has volunteered to take custody of him and since you live with Cooter you'll be able to see Johnny everyday and if you ever need a baby-sitter when no one else is available just know that I'm there for you."
  8. Daisy nodds and goes to find Trevor and soon finds him "Can we talk for a minute?"
  9. Daisy just looked at Enos hoping to get a response out of him since she gave Cherry her full name.
  10. Daisy said "Sorry..I was thinking of something else....I don't know..."
  11. Daisy and Enos waved and got in the squad car "Our beautiful daughter, Cherry Karen Strate"
  12. Daisy said "It bothers me too...and I'm afraid it will hurt Sam and Clay too"
  13. Daisy nodded "Thanks Lulu, this is greatly appreciated by me and Enos" and Enos nodds.
  14. Daisy said "I am to..why does no body think I am?"
  15. Daisy shrinked back a little "I never said you couldn't Liz"
  16. Daisy said "You don't have to...you can....I was gonna head over there later after talking to Trevor, going to check on Sam and Clay and then I was gonna head over there."
  17. Daisy said "There going good, a few problems but I'm trying to give them help on working it out"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.