Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sat down "Fine.... do whatever you want..."
  2. Yeah it was Hugh Grant AND also, Patrick fought for Whoopi Goldburg to play the person she played in the movie and if it wasn't for him she would have never got the part in this great movie.
  3. layers (my fave style of haircut that I always get when my hair gets to long)
  4. You are so welcome Rog! it's so much fun to play Trivia!
  5. Luke huged both Daisy and Lizzy "We'll be back in a year and we'll come back totally unharmed...If Bo can refrain from running into anything"
  6. I so promise...because I cry too...and I'm about to watch Ghost right now...I cry everytime I put this movie in.
  7. Daisy said looking up "Were are ya'll going" Bo said "Were going on the NASCAR Circuit" Daisy said tearing up "You cant go!"
  8. tall (he is one tall guy lol)
  9. Daisy sighed "I remember the day Bo and Luke left..." FLASHBACK: Daisy and Lizzy were sitting in the living room of the Duke farm when they saw both boys walk out of there room (I'm makin' this up as I go)
  10. Daisy said "I'm with you there..he really should go for it"
  11. Daisy said "I'll talk to them..I know how you and her both feel, I do."
  12. I wish I had the money to go....Texas is a little far from KY though lol...
  13. Daisy said "Maybe I should talk to Ashley...you think it'd help?...and would you do me a favor?"
  14. Yeah same here I tried just awhile ago and I had to put another movie in finally.
  15. Clay said "Yes, I'll be by your side right here till then...and you can trust me...you know I love you"
  16. Clay said "For me to stop hating Alex then yes....but I'll love you until the day we die and beyond that"
  17. Clay kisses her "I love you, you've given me 4 bueatiful children and I hope to have more down the road with you and you only, I won't leave you and don't hate you because of what Alex did, I hate Alex for it."
  18. Clay said "Because I can help you recover, and I love you because I know you love me too and that if we try we can make things better together..I won't ask you to ever forget your sister or neice, keep them in your heart at all costs but please..I do love you..what do you want me to do to prove that?"
  19. Clay said "What'd he take?...Sam no matter what I will ALWAYS love you and I will NOT leave you"
  20. Clay said "But I won't, I love you, and I will NOT leave and I can at least promise you that I will try everything in my power to keep you and my children safe."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.