Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Clay hugged Sam "As long as I'm around no one is going to hurt you or my children"
  2. Clay said "Who could they possibly send to come after us Sam? Listen everything will be fine"
  3. Clay said "Scared of what? Theres nothing to be scared about"
  4. Daisy nodded and they listend to Clays voice "Sam..whats wrong? tell me to my face"
  5. Daisy hugs her son and walkes out and Clay said "Sam talk to me please...I do love you"
  6. Clay nodded "Would you mind giving me some time alone with Sam?"
  7. Clay said "That is not true, I love her, if I didn't I would've left her when she told me about Angelica but I didn't because I love her"
  8. Clay said "Scared of what...I have never given her a reason to be scared around me and have never hurt her"
  9. Clay looked up "Hey Trevor, Hey Mom" and Daisy said "Hey"
  10. Ashley nodds Back at the hospital Clay was sitting in the corner and Sam was afraid to talk to him.
  11. Ashley finished supper "Like I said, everything here is fine, Matt racing is on my MAYBE list and I'm still thinking about it but things are fine."
  12. When Daisy finished supper she laughed and went to wake Enos up.
  13. Enos said "Everything will get better if we give it time"
  14. Ashley said "I don't know...maybe I might think of letting him...He's careful...maybe he won't get him self hurt, maybe I just have to leave it up to the lord what happens to me and my family"
  15. Enos said "Because you have me and the children to be there for you."
  16. Ashley turned to her Aunt "Everything is perfectly fine, me and Matt are taking this one day at a time and working things out for ourselves by talking it out to avoid arguments, thats what Aunt Daisy told us we should do and it kind of works Aunt Lizzy."
  17. Daisy hugged him to stay warm in the chilly fall air.
  18. Ashley said "Really Aunt Lizzy, I'm fine" as she fixed supper. Daisy and Trevor enter Sams room and said "Hey love birds?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.