Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy smiled and to her self "I know me and Enos don't have a chance"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Maybe I should get up" she grumbled
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "and I'll be Your Woman"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles "I'm your fiancee...of course I'll help you Cherry is our daughter afterall"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy didn't even want to get out of bed.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(its fine) Daisy said "Nothing..I was just thinking when you just said 'drive me back to the farm' I thought you meant that maybe I should stay there for awhile"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Of course...you know..one day we should get a house of our own"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy didn't know what to do
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "If you want"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Oh..uh..yeah"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled just seeing Enos smile
-
Name that episode!
I agree
-
Word Association
Longhorns!!!!!! (lol I love the Longhorns..there our own little local college football team)
-
Word Association
Cottonbowl
-
Musical Chairs
Love Is A Beautiful Thing- Phil Vassar ( LOVE this song)
-
Word Association
leaves
-
Word Association
Cherry! (LOL I like the new Cherry DPs)
-
Word Association
(lol...they ain't fun! had 3!) doctor
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)