Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Trevor nods "With yours and Aunt Daisys help im sure it will"
  2. Daisy sighed "I hope your right..I heard Clay and Sam talking...what if they end?"
  3. Daisy said "I've been so worried about everyone..including you..i don't care about my self right now"
  4. Daisy sighed "Your not the only one Liz...I haven't been able to sleep in a few nights"
  5. Daisy put a hand on her best friends shoulder and said "calm down"
  6. Daisy said "You don't know how Sheriff little HATES me and my cousin and brother..." Clay said "Payin' be back ain't nessesarry Trevor"
  7. Daisy sighed "This is what happend to Clay before he slipped into the coma....I almost lost my son and I will NOT lose my nephew..take care of your self Matt"
  8. Clay sighed "I've had my problems....some I ain't proud of" and told him the story of what he himself went through when Clay himself first came to Hazzard and found his mom.
  9. Clay came in "He likes you..he just has a funny way of showing it...he hates me...I know that for sure...he knows who my dad is"
  10. Daisy sighes "Trevor you'll see your son everyday"
  11. Daisy sits him down "You have to understand your Moms position okay?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.