Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy comes in "Hey ya'll"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Lucky her..I'm not lucky enough to have kids"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "What the heck?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Of course"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Were is Julie? she said she'd be right back"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy stared at the wall.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy also had a secret that she wanted to tell well 2 actually.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "My homemade peach pie"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I just plain dont feel good right now."
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Me either"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiled "Yes"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "I don't know..."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I know too..it was me"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy looked at her..she didn't mean for Julie to agree with her about Enos and herself.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Soon Luke lost the guy that was following them.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke realized he was being followed.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiled "Looks like ya'lls favorite dish guys"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bobby rolled his eyes "Okay sure...whatever..you just try that JR...see were it lands ya." Meanwhile Luke said "Lets go see my cousins...I heard Daisys in for a surprise and Bo is gonna ask his lady to marry him too"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke said "What did you want?..I was about to go see my cousin Daisy and Bo and see Enos...so what did you wanna talk about?"
-
Name that episode!
I agree
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
Heres a song by Ronnie Milsap that reminds me of Daisy and Enos if the WOULD'VE actually gotten married She Keeps The Homefires Burnin' Crack of dawn I hit the road, set my shoulders for the heavy load Coffee leaking through the paper sack The foreman says I'm late again, he can't stand it when I only grin He's got me eight hours, she's got me after that I can't wait 'til it's quittin' time She got something cookin' for me tonight She keeps the homefires burning While I'm out earning a living in a world That's known for its pouring rain She keeps the homefires burning Ooh and it's her warm loving that keeps me returning again and again Out of gas, just my luck, four bald tires on my pickup truck No more credit on my credit card When I come home and hit that door I remember what these aching arms are for She's my one light when the world goes dark Tomorrow it's the same old grind But she'll be burning in my mind She keeps the homefires burning While I'm out earning a living in a world That's known for its pouring rain She keeps the homefires burning Ooh and it's her warm loving that keeps me returning again She keeps the homefires burning Ooh and it's her warm loving that keeps me returning again Homefires burning While I'm out earning a living in a world She keeps the homefires burning Ooh and it's her warm loving that keeps me returning again She keeps the homefires burning While I'm out earning a living in a world That's known for its pouring rain
-
Hi all, sorry been gone so long...again...
LOL okay cousin
-
Hi all, sorry been gone so long...again...
*hugs back* of course Cousin..thats what cousins do